Sold One to Driveo

I know a number of people have started working w/ Driveo as they have been handing out strong values on Jeep products. Hoping more will chime in and add their experiences.

My experiences, I submitted two cars

2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys – They declined to make an offer due to insufficient market data
2021 Tesla Model Y Performace – Still waiting for a response.

Sold 2022 Bolt EUV Launch Edition with 425 miles. Went in for inspection and offered the quoted price. They were not able to cut a check, said to come the next day to pick it up since accounting wasn’t working on Labor Day. They ordered an Uber to get me home. The Driveo was operating inside a Chevrolet dealership. Will update on with experience with getting the check when I pick it up.

Driveo: $37,250
Carvana: $36,750
Vroom: $36,300
CarMax: $35,000
GMTV: $35,000

2 Likes

2022 Ford Mach E GT Performance - Declined to make an offer due to insufficient market data
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubi 4xe - 49k lol.

FWIW they just closed their Albany location.

11/10 data point
2022 Rubicon 3k miles
$62,500 MSRP
Sold to Driveo for $54k
Their initial offer was $54,750
I went on the last day of my 30 day quote.
I called two days prior to confirm before driving 5 hours to their location if the quote would change based on my mileage going up from 1200 miles to 3k miles. Two different representatives assured me it wouldn’t change much if any.
Low and behold when I get there and they look over my Jeep, they come back with a quote of $53k because of the mileage! WTF!? $1,750 is a big difference!
Absolute shit show, I was very disappointed to say the least. I just couldn’t take that offer.
I’m not one to argue or make a scene and walked out to ponder over my options.
While in the parking lot, I came across the guy that checked out my Jeep and told him my story, he suggested I talk to his manager and he would let him know what happened.
After some time the manager comes out and gives me BS stories of how the two people I talked to don’t remember me saying anything about the mileage.:roll_eyes:
C’mon bro, you think I’m gonna drive 5 hours and hope you don’t notice the extra 1800 miles!? GTFO
I had a list of questions and that was one of them. I didn’t ask once either I asked each person 2 or 3 times. I was absolutely clear and estimated my mileage to be 3k. I got to the dealership with 3001 miles! Lol
I told him the exact words I used so then he thought he had me. He gets up from the table we were at and says they record their calls so he’s gonna go check the calls. Some time passes and he comes back. He says something or other is messed up so calls no longer get recorded, yeah right! :roll_eyes:
So to make a long story short he ended up meeting me in the middle and offering me $43750, I say make it $44k and let’s make the deal.
I do understand Driveo doesn’t have to do anything if they don’t want to. My only issue was that I was very specific about the quote and if it would change because of the mileage and they assured me several times it wouldn’t. And if it did it would be very minimal.
They knew I was coming from out of town because I told them if they would provide an Uber to the airport which they did.
To be fair, I have delt with a different Driveo location twice and they were very straightforward and stuck to what they said they would. On a separate occasion I also didn’t sell the vehicle till almost the end of the 30 day quote, I called them to let them know what the mileage would be when I’d get there, they adjusted the quote and honored it when I got there as I honored what my description of the vehicle was.

Which location? I sold a Rubicon 392 to them right around Labor Day and everything went great. I was also about 5 hours away. This was the Nashville location. I have an offer on my ZR2 right now that is pretty good, but this past gave me pause because I have put on about 500 miles.

It was one of the Houston locations, Katy.

2 Likes