Sold one to CARVANA!

So I spoke to Carvana and they said they purchase loans through Nissan/Infiniti but not leases due to Nissan tacking on fees. Plus the rep said their hard to deal with their leases and it’s a Carvana decision as of recently. Back to the drawing board.

did you get one? i had the saem thing

so i guess i got confused. the 10 day loan payoff i was able to get from Chrysler Capital myself.

The dealer lease payoff (which replaced the vehicle title section of the uploads) Carvana called Chrysler Capital on my behalf and they faxed it to Carvana directly in a few minutes.

They just came over to pick up my JGC an hour ago.

A GM friend when I asked about the “fake” leather seats and he replied that Millenials and their “woke” parents aren’t buying leather so it’s not surprising these vehicle buying companies don’t give any more $$s for them.

When many of you are getting wild fluctuations in pricing from week to week on your vehicles, are you generally just using a license plate #, VIN, same web browsers, etc.? If you are entering the same kind of data using exact same data and same site to check prices, that’s just crazy to me. It’s like day trading.

Yes, my price went up another 1k :grimacing:, same browser, IP, and account. 10.8k I’m locking it in. For a 45k mile Nissan from ‘15, that’s amazing, considering it was 23k otd.

3 Likes

Didn’t you already sell it?

No we did not. We have 3 cars atm. Our drive way is being resealed, and road repaved/resealed idk the language, so the nissans been kicked out of the 2 door garage into the street and the Volvo’s are safe and sound.

1 Like

WTH are you driving if you don’t mind me asking?

2018 bmw 740e, prior collision (repaired).

Explains the massive devaluation. Just wondering, what’s the payoff?

This is not true. I’ve gotten 2 payoff quotes from them for my leased Jeep.

The appraisal on the TLX went up another $100 today so that’s as good as gone. Just awaiting their document verification to be completed.

For shits and giggles, ran our other cars through the system last night and got $42.6k for our 4runner which we need and don’t plan to sell. Today it’s +$1k on a '19 4runner TRD Pro…$43.6k is tempting considering we paid $43.7k before TTL last year.

1 Like

98k msrp

61.5k payoff

Have my pickup appointment for the 6th, just checked again with an incognito window and offer went up another $350 (from two days ago)

2017 Subaru Legacy Sport. 82.5k miles (at 34 months in). Carvana offered $8k last month. Today $12,250.
Payoff is $12,750. It’s like getting extra 50k miles for $500.

4 Likes

EXCUSE ME WHAT! Is this a lease?!?! If that’s a lease that’s a Lehman Brother level golden parachute out of your lease.

No. A purchase at 0% APR for 63 months. Could have been better but bought the extended warranty. It covered a new torque converter and oil pan at 80k, so I dont feel too bad.

Unless cars are sold all higher valuations are like paper gains for stock trading. Two months from now every one will be talking how offers have tanked and “I should have sold”:grinning:

3 Likes

Our ‘19 Civic Hatchback EX got picked up yesterday. We made about $1k on our already good-enough lease ($240/month all-in). First service was due, but the carvana rep didn’t care. He was definitely confused that we’re selling the second Civic in one year :slight_smile:

Will be out looking to buy or lease an Outback later this year.