Sold one to AUTONATION!

Thats a good offer. Run!

1 Like

Loaded or base ?

Autonation doesn’t seem to care much about options or mileage on the 4xE. I’ve seen accounts of Saharas with MSRPs of $55-60k all get offers at around $54.5k.

Just had a whole ordeal buying out my lease from Ford. They made me go to the dealer and pay off the residual plus taxes and dmv fees. I just reached out to autonnation and they just said that they could have just paid us the offer and we wouldn’t have had to pay tax and all of that other stuff. I had no idea they they could do this…

I’m in Jersey and they are located in elmsford ny

It was Land Rover dealer?

Thats the only Autonation dealer for the NYC (Tri State) area.

Elmsford/White Plains etc.

1 Like

I think JLR Paramus NJ might be another.

It’s a penske

This offer has expired and it’s now over 60 days old anyway, but as a frame of reference I just had my brother get me an Adjusted MMR and it’s $66,900.

So I think the offer was in the ballpark.

It was also better than the other usual suspects at the time.

Got an online appraisal with Autonation for my 2019 Jeep GC and it was $41,500. Shift was actually the highest offer during this time at $42,200. But I drove down to the closest Autonation dealership and the acquisition manager offered $43k. Offer is good for 1 week so may sell to them. You can negotiate with the Autonation dealerships and they may raise their offer unlike all the other online 3rd party dealers. Of course, YMMV depending on location, car, and timing.

2 Likes

Anyone go to sell their CCAP lease to Autonation on a weekend? How did dealer pull payoff?

I was reading the earlier posts and some people who sold their cars on Autonation got their equity check the same day while others had to wait a couple of weeks? Since Autonation works with all manufacturers (except Hyundai and Tesla) shouldn’t most people be able to get the equity check on the same day?

I got the check same day, had an appointment with BMW Mt. Kisco but once i got there, they declined to purchase it as car was newly registered so it would take 30-45 days to get title. On the way back home I stopped at JLR White Plains and sold to them for the original offer amount. Was in and out 2.5 hrs, mind you I had no appointment, never communicated with anyone at the dealer and it was pretty busy so 2.5 hrs isn’t bad at all.

Anyone with experienced selling BMW with security deposit to AutoNation?

They are subtracting almost $400 from the security deposit.

I am contacting them for itemized list and requesting full refund.

Why would they subtract from a sale?

Lease dispo fee? Not sure if that’s still charged with buyout.

1 Like

That’s what it seems like but I’m not sure how that applies to a lease buyout.

If i bought the car myself there’s no disposition, so why is there one if a dealer buys it?

Hoping someone has some experience with this

It’s called a buyout fee instead of disposition fee

2 Likes

Couple of brokers have noted that BMWFS has started charging a lease buyout fee. This must be recently implemented this month, as I was not charged a fee during a Jan buyout.

1 Like

Well that’s very unfortunate to hear.

Still had a decent equity check but wow what a bummer…

Will be reading over the contract tomorrow then

Got an offer from autonation for $54500 on a 58k Sahara. Are these offers accurate or a marketing scheme to get you to stop by the dealer?
I have a pending offer from GMTV for slightly less. Just not sure if it’s worth making a trip to the autonation dealer. Any thoughts?