*Sold on SaL* 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD Double-Cab V6 Auto. $320/mo + Tax, 22 months/23k miles remaining

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD Double-Cab 5’ Bed V6 Auto

MSRP: $39,042
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $320.56
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 795
Maturity mileage: 24000
Effective miles per month:1050
Maturity date: 8/3/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500 transfer fee paid by seller

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500 (paid by seller)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Brand new condition – ceramic coated as soon as I received the truck. Includes 2 years or 25K miles of maintenance through Toyota. All weather floor mats and door sill protectors. Toyota OEM bed mat and Tyger tri-fold tonneau cover. Non-Smoker. This was a broker deal through this site, so it’s a great value with broker fee paid and I will cover the transfer fee as an incentive. Happy to answer any questions.

!

2 Likes

Nice deal for someone to get low 300s without putting msds down. Transfer fee, tonneau and ceramic coat included! Killer deal. GL!

2 Likes

Is there a fee when upon return

Thanks very much, Jim. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! I’ve recommended your service to others.

1 Like

It looks like the termination fee is $395 (if you do not purchase the vehicle at lease end).

If you don’t get any interest here, swapalease is $125 for the package that lasts until it sells. I wouldn’t offer any incentive there. It will sell fast.

1 Like

I appreciate the guidance, Jim! You are full service, man. Purchase through resale! Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi, Is this still available?

As of right now, yes. I will update when sold. Thanks.

Does US Bank include Gap insurance?

1 Like

They do. You really don’t need to worry about gap with Toyota trucks since they hold value so well. I would only buy it through my insurance company. Never through Toyota financial. Ally and usbank includes gap. Tfs and setf it’s optional.

1 Like

Available again! Buyer backed out due to a financial issue.

Thanks.

I am interested

1 Like

Send me a PM and we can start the process. Thanks.

Last chance before she goes to Swapalease!