SOLD - Low-Mileage 2018 Raptor 802A For Sale

Not sure if I can post this here or not as its not technically a lease transfer.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew w/ 802A Luxury Pkg

Listed on Auto Trader: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=649488915

Price: $60,990

Current mileage: 28,086

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: I’m selling my low-mileage 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew 802A. This thing is loaded and very well cared for. Includes all service records (all service done at dealership). I am the second owner. New tires installed less than 1,500 miles ago. Oklahoma and North Texas owned. Clear Texas title in hand. Please contact me with any questions. Still under original powertrain, corrosion and safety restraint warranty.

Non-Smoker, no stains, no pet hair hair, no foul smells. Its a 4 year old vehicle so naturally there are a few fine surface scratches and I have included photos of all the imperfections in the Auto Trader listing. Windshield is completely free of cracks or chips. Two keys.

Recently had nano-ceramic tint installed with lifetime warranty. 70% windshield, 30% front and 20% on top of factory dyed windows in back half of cab.

EQUIPMENT GROUP 802A,
B&O PLAY PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM,
3.5L TWIN TURBO V6 ECOBOOST,
RAPTOR TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE,
4.10 ELECTRONIC LOCK RR AXLE RATIO,
TWIN PANEL MOONROOF,
EXTERIOR GRAPHICS PACKAGE,
HOOD GRAPHICS PACKAGE,
TAILGATE STEP,
17” FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELS BEADLOCKS,
TAILGATE APPLIQUE,
SECOND ROW HEATED SEATS,
SPRAY IN BEDLINER,
COOLED AND HEATED FRONT SEATS

Photos:

wasn’t this the price of the car when it was new 4 years ago?

No, window sticker was $73K.

Oh, first thing I did was search online out of curiosity and found this 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Review, Pricing, and Specs

I didn’t even know it was possible to add nearly 21k worth of options to a Raptor. Good luck with the sale.

1 Like

Lift kits are expensive I bet

I forgot this was the land of cheapskates with no interest in slowly depreciating, hardly leasable vehicles. My mistake.

1 Like

It’s stock.

Would anyone else like to chime in, who clearly knows next to nothing about Raptors? :rofl:

Edit: I had a relative trade his nearly identical truck in a month or so ago. I believe he got mid $55k’s. I don’t think the price is out of line at all.

5 Likes

ill take a brand new 23 trx for 72k vs this vacuum cleaner all day

4 Likes

Yeah, me too. LMK when you find one!

2 Likes

Mid-upper $70k’s TRX, would be about the cheapest I would go for a TRX spec lol. The base seats are a no-go for me.

But none of that changes the fact of what the Raptor is worth; value is value.

1 Like

Nice. I knew about their Ford deal, but wasn’t aware of this. I’ll take my Hoovering 18 MPG for now though.

ford does not discount raptors…

TRX is a minimum of $150 per fill, and the fuel mileage is almost nonexistent. If I drove like an absolute old lady, on a longer highway commute, I would see 12/13 mpg.

2 Likes

@JDS if you have another vehicle you plan to purchase, have you considered trading in? I’m not up to pay on the TX tax laws, but if you have the trade/sales tax waiver… I would trade the truck in and be done. I mean, if you’re listing at $61k, I would assume you would accept a mid-upper $50k’s value.

Sold. Please close thread. Thanks everyone!

6 Likes