Sold Leased SUV on Vroom - 2015 Lexus NX200t

I still have a month left on my lease. Originally leased for 36/12,000. The SUV has about 28,500 miles on it. Accepted an offer from Vroom for $25000. I pocketed about $2100 after lease payoff.
Vroom really made it easy with their quick processing and picking up the vehicle from home.
Condition of the vehicle is very good with no accidents.

I strongly recommend Vroom if you are in the same boat as I.

1 Like

They seem to offer higher prices for sure.

Not for me they didn’t!

2 Likes

Vroom just offered me 49% of MSRP for my 2017 BMW 3GT loaner with 7500 miles. 53k MSRP, 39K selling price 5 months ago. So I’d lose 13k selling it to them :joy:

1 Like

I think it depends on their inventory and the need for a certain car.

So, what is Vroooom?

Let me google that for you…

12 Likes

I have a question , how did they process? did they send any appraiser or do they just pick up the car as soon as you accept the offer?

Well, are you sending this by mail or telegraph?

I did not get payoff either but it was the highest offer i received.

it really depends on what type of car and the demand for it. Vroom actually offered the highest out of all the dealers i checked

1 Like

Is there any lease termination charge in addition to the lease payoff amount?

None as payoff includes all remaining monthly payments and residual.

1 Like

Just put in an offer with Vroom for 17 CRV. Will let you know of the results…

Vroom offered me $4.5k below payoff on a car that has a MF of 0.00001 and a realistic RV half way through my lease. Almost $3.5k below KBB fair trade in value. So I guess YMMV greatly depending on your zip and car…

1 Like

Just got offered $20k for my Encore which I leased in March. Payoff is little less than $19k… Wife wont let me :expressionless:

1 Like

For my 2017 MDX though, Carvana offerred $35800, Vroom came with $37,500. Pay off is about $8k higher so no Hybrid MDC or XC90 for me LOL

Why not. Make $1k (i guess depends on what you put down). Get that S90 haha

Im too late for the S90 deal and i didnt put any down. Only first due at signing which was only $148. Its tough when you have a wife who is sick of your cars addiction…

Have you tried the other car buying sites? Maybe they can give more.