**SOLD** [Lease Transfer, TX ONLY] '18 Corvette Grand Sport | ~$85k MSRP | $755/month | $0 down | 22 mos/~28k mi

Hi all! You may remember me from some of the past Corvette lease threads, in my quest for 1% on a Grand Sport or Z06 in SoCal. Got my 'Vette and moved to TX last year, but as I’m going to be moving overseas in the near future, here’s an opportunity now to get that sub-1% lease with this transfer… :smiley:

Please note: Lease transfer is for Texas residents only, since GM Financial does not allow out-of-state transfers as far as I know…

Lease details:

Payment with incentives: ~$755/month
Down payment: $0
Current miles: ~8,250 miles
Months remaining: 21-22 months (assuming July/August takeover)
Miles remaining: ~27,750 miles

Incentives: Two months’ payments ($1661.24), upon transfer completion by GM Financial.
Original payment before incentives: $830.62/month
Original lease term: 36 months
Original annual lease mileage limit: 10,000 miles/year

• Texas taxes were paid upfront and no additional taxes are added to the payment.
  • Lease also includes wear and tear insurance covering up to $5,000! Details here.

Vehicle details:

MSRP: $84,615
Exterior color: Ceramic Matrix Gray (unique factory color that tints white, gray or sky blue depending on light and weather!)
Interior color: Jet Black
Trim level: Grand Sport 2LT automatic plus some standalone 3LT options (navigation, PDR, ceramic brakes, Heritage Package, black aluminum wheels, etc.). So it’s like a 2.5LT… :stuck_out_tongue: Window sticker is attached.

• Car is in excellent shape! Always garaged with no accidents, no dings/scratches. No smoking and no pets.
  • Scheduled services are up-to-date (including the dry sump oil change at 500 miles).
  • Registration is valid in TX until July 2019.

Let me know if interested and we can figure out the rest, which includes getting approved by GM Financial. I’m located in Dallas. Loved driving this car and the deal I got, but hopefully can pass this on to a fellow LeaseHackr! Thanks for viewing!

3 Likes

I love that color.

Thanks! Yeah, I was looking more at Admiral Blue and other colors at first, but I was sold on this once I saw it in person. Seems to be quite a few cars with a similar concrete/ceramic shade nowadays too, like the Kia Stinger and Toyota Tacoma. I love the Khaki Grey color on the Subaru Crosstrek!

Too funny. I literally went to wrap place and told them I wanted to wrap one of my exotic carsin that Subaru gray/tan color. They couldn’t find a matching color unfortunately. I love that color too.

1 Like

Bump! My previous buyer did not qualify for the credit check with GM Financial, so back on the market…

Beautiful car! GLWS

1 Like

Love the car. I would love it but just a little outta price range.

Good afternoon…I am interested in the corvette…I’m in Plano…how can we talk privately…slumdawg…

Sending a message to you to discuss…

Good morning…thanks…

Old thread?

@SpeedRicer please PM to re-open if still available, but I doubt it!