[SOLD][Lease Transfer] [Florida] 2016 Mini Countryman JCW All4 - 10 Months / 10,000 Miles Remaining - $453/month. Make An Offer

I’m motivated to negotiate a deal. Had a life change and need to drive many more miles in the next 10 months than the 10,000 miles remaining on the lease of this car. See all the details below this picture.

I’ve got 10 months and 10,000 miles left on my top of the line MINI Countryman John Cooper Works All4 edition. As of Feb 1st, 10 remaining payments of $452.51 including 7% tax.

Mini Financial Services charges a non-refundable $100 application fee and a $400 refundable transfer fee if the lease transfer is completed. Again, I’m open to negotiating to offset this fee.

More Details…

• Top of the Line John Cooper Works AWD with Additional Tuning Make It the Fastest Factory Countryman Around Clocking 0-60 Times In The 5s.
    *Brand New Michelin Tires (That’s $1,500 You Won’t Have To Pay)
    *Immaculate and Completely Dealer Maintained.
    *Harmon/Kardon Premium Sound System.
    *All Remaining Dealer Maintainance Costs Are Covered As Part Of The Lease.
    *New Sticker Price Was $44,600
    *Optional Lease End Buyout $26,314

I have many more pictures. I’m new here and not sure how many pics I can put in this initial post.

Any feedback you have on how to improve the odds of closing a deal on this car would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
Mike

1 Like

Did you copy/paste from a craigslist ad?

And you have more /// than a BMW with fake M badges…it’s not helping.

1 Like

I’ve Never Understood How People Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word. It’s So Irritating.

Yep, @max_g. Good eye. Those were gimmicky marketing techniques I used on my SwapALease listing that wouldn’t allow me to add markdown or bullet lists. I suspect people on this forum are more likely to be turned off by that and should have cleaned up the formatting. I’ll try to edit the post and clean that up. Thanks for the feedback.

@viper689, point taken. As I mentioned in my reply @max_g, Capitalizing the first letter of each word is a marketing gimmick I should have left out of this forum. Thanks for the feedback.

What’s the handlebar looking thing next to the passenger seat, under the arm rest?

Ejector seat?

1 Like

i suggest you think about an incentive, you won’t find a taker on this site where people are familiar with leasing and lease swap without offering an incentive

Eject-o-seat-o cuz!

1 Like

@daveydave424 parking brake lever. Thanks.

Easier to read now. And feel free to add some more pictures.

@305Hackr, thanks for the feedback. How would you recommend I word that? I am willing to offer an incentive. Would I just do that in the form of paying more money towards the lease before the transfer completes? Thanks again.

Thanks @max_g. I also added more pictures to the bottom of the post.

I don’t know how well this car is priced, never seen a lease payment at this trim level, if it’s a good price (maybe someone else on this forum can comment on the price), start by offering to pay the transfer fee, if it’s not a good payment, then it would require more. How you actually apply the incentive you can decide with the interested party, I don’t see a reason why someone wouldn’t accept you paying the incentive towards the remaining payments on the account.

Thanks for the great feedback, @305Hackr.

I understand this car isn’t a Honda Accord with mass appeal.

So, any feedback from others on a realistic incentivized lease payment would be greatly appreciated.

Looking at SwapALease, where this car is also listed, my car is currently the only Mini Countryman JCW listed in the USA.

The base 2016 Countrymans are listing in the low $300s/month and the Sport models are listing for the high $300s-low $400s/month.

Thanks all.

I think if you pay the lease transfer and offer a $600 incentive this car would move. The mini market isn’t a big market but this one is well optioned.

1 Like

Anyone know how long Mini Financial Svcs takes to approve a lease transfer?

1 Like

@gurs, up to 3 weeks.

Thanks, @madefromhustle Very helpful.

@madefromhustle If I did that, would it be better to just list the monthly lease payment as $343 including cash incentives, or break it out to say $393 with $600 cash incentive and I’ll cover the $500 transfer fee?

Want to make it attractive without being deceptive or confusing.

Thanks again.