SOLD - Fully Loaded 2019 Volvo S60 T5 R-Design

Hello Hackers, I am selling my 2019 Volvo S60 T5 R-Design Sedan located in San Diego.

This vehicle has only 23K miles, is in excellent condition, and drives like a dream.

I have an offer from a dealership for $32,000, so please make the best use of time knowing I will only consider offers over that amount.

This vehicle is priced for a quick sale and has a book value of around $37,328.

Black Stone Exterior
Black Leather Interior

Premium Package
Retractable Side View Mirrors
Automatically Dimmed Exterior Mirrors
HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
Compass in Rear View Mirror
Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) & Cross Traffic Alert with Autobrake
Front & Rear Park Assist
Keyless Entry with Illuminated Door Handles & Hands-Free Trunklid

Multimedia Package
12.3 inch Driver Display (Digital Instrument Cluster)
Sensus Navigation
Harman Kardon Premium Sound

Advanced Package
LED Front Fog Lights with Cornering Lights
Headlight High Pressure Cleaning
Graphical Head-Up Display (HUD)
Pilot Assist Semi-Autonomous Drive System with Adaptive Cruise Control
360 Surround View Camera
Active Bending Lights (ABL)
Thor’s Hammer DRL & Auto Highbeam

Premium Wheels
19" R-Design Wheel Upgrade
Five Triple Spoke Matte Black Diamond Cut
Pirelli P-Zero All Season Tires

Weather Floor Mats (in addition to carpeted mats)
Rubber Trunk Liner (in addition to standard liner)

Polestar Performance Software Package

Under Full Factory Volvo Warranty

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to meet up locally in San Diego. Thank you for looking.

Volvo Value

Do you have a free/clear title in your name?

The vehicle was paid off on Monday of last week, and I should be receiving it from Volvo Financial today or tomorrow. Looking to sell it within ten days to avoid paying California taxes.

Wishful thinking, but good luck. My '19 Inscription with 9,900 miles is listed for $33,9xx. $500 less than I sold for around a month ago. East Coast.

4 Likes

Thank you for the well wishes. I personally prefer an R-Design over an Inscription, and would wager some others feel the same way. Based on what I could find, this is the lowest priced R-Design with an Advanced Package and 19" wheels in the area.

R and Inscription have similar MSRP and are similary equipped. Mine also had advanced, cold weather package and 19" with the MSRP just under $50k. So a preference for one or the other is irrelevant.

1 Like

That’s your opinion, and you’re definitely entitled to it. If everyone based their purchase solely on MSRP, then many would be driving different cars altogether.

1 Like

GLWS - I’d dump as quickly as possible since the market is dropping due to high interest rates.

4 Likes

This is cheaper and in SoCal: CarGurus - 2019 Volvo S60 T5 R-Design FWD - $34,588

KBB says 34-36k private party for SoCal with your listed specs in excellent condition so not sure if your graphic is old. CarGurus has similar cars for sale at $32-$35K. Take the $32K from the dealer immediately.

4 Likes

KBB defaults to having less options. Once they’re all added, it should be accurate.

This S60 has almost 6,000 more miles than mine, which makes it comparably more expensive.

Multiple people have told you that the 32 offer you have is good… not sure why you’re arguing.

The MMR on your car is 30,600… that 32k offer is good, don’t get greedy and lose it.

This one is being retailed for $30,479 and has less miles then yours.

8 Likes

It appears to have fewer options than the OPs.

1 Like

No one is arguing. This is simply a post to sell a vehicle. Though I appreciate the feedback, it isn’t a post asking for opinions on what I should do. If it sells for more, even better.

I believe it’s comparably the lowest priced option around here, and maybe someone in the market for a pristine luxury car will buy it. Thank you for looking.

That’s what we do here - give plenty of opinions. Whether you ask or not.

14 Likes

And FWIW, we aren’t potential buyers haggling the price down. People are sharing based on their firsthand experience buying or selling in this current market.

Options on a car don’t reflect the price by much when it comes to used cars…

7 Likes

Check carvana. I have an appt Monday to sell wife’s 2020 v60 momentum with premium, climate, and multimedia for 34.9k. Black on blonde. Recently, market has been taking a nosedive on these. Been waiting on title transfer and watched thousands slip through our fingers.

On a Corolla Maybe, but as options get more expensive it makes a dent. For example. Advanced package $2500, Polestar 1300, Bowers and Wilkins Audio $3200, Upgraded wheels $900, Exterior Styling pack $1500+ Metallic paint $650 19" wheels $800. Yeh, that’s $10k in options which will absolutely make a difference. Now the price he’s asking for that build. That’s a totally different story :slight_smile:

The vehicle sold in four days. Needless to say, this site did not help with the sale, unfortunately. Admins please take note that if there is ever the desire to capitalize on transactional posts, opinions should be limited. Realistically, such negativity can steer a potential buyer away from moving forward with a vehicle they are interested in. Just offering my opinion, since that appears to be the lay of the land. :wink:

1 Like