[SOLD] ADDED INCENTIVES $480/m (includes tax!) - 2019 BMW 530e 32mos, and 32,300 miles remaining

Hi Everyone,

I just picked up this car about a few months ago, and my financial situation has changed since then. Thus, I need to transfer the lease of this car. The MSRP for this car is $58,705. It comes with the Convenience package (Power tailgate, Comfort Access keyless entry, Heated front seats, and Sirius radio). It also has the Parking Assistance Package (which can park on its own!) that offers Active park distance control, and surround-view w/ 3D View.

Besides all the standard options that all the 530e’s have, this car has the Canberra Beige/Black Dakota Cont Stic ($1450) interior upholstery and the Black Sapphire Metallic exterior paint ($550). Furthermore, the car comes with LED door projectors, which is a quite cool thing! The car is eligible for the HOV decal too!

Lease details: $480/m , 32,000 miles remaining, 1500 DAS, 3500 MSD - Lease end date May 25th, 2022

1 Like

Gorgeous car, good price.

And even though I have one in opposite color up for transfer, GLWT!

Thank you! I saw your post…your car is gorgeous!!

1 Like

We all have 530e ready to be transferred, West, South and East :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s because they are amazing cars!!

What’s your number to contact, or please pm me.

Just lowered the DAS to $1500.

1 Like

is this available ? ?

Yes it is!

Hi there… is the car still available ?

Am I missing something? I’m not seeing any incentives here. Instead you’re asking for money upfront in addition to MSDs.

1 Like