SOLD : 2022 Ford Bronco 4DR Wildtrak

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Ford Bronco 4DR Wildtrak

Selling Price $77,000

Current mileage: 9xx

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: 10/10

Photos:
IMG-4569
IMG-4570
IMG-4571
IMG-4572
IMG-4934
IMG-4935
IMG-4936
IMG-7148

Gonna go out on a limb and say this is the wrong crowd to charge for blessings, but good luck!

18 Likes

17k over MSRP for a Ford Wrangler? Sucker born every day I guess.

4 Likes

There’s literally multiple threads where people are getting dealers to offer wildtrak Broncos for $5k Over MSRP. On some cases there’s another few grand in mandatory accessories but nowhere approaching $17k over.

Maybe try eBay motors or BaT and let the market tell you what it’s worth.

One thing that really annoys me about this truck is the instrument cluster layout. Why couldn’t ford make symmetrical or fully digital? It would drive me nuts to look at every day.

2 Likes

The Bronco Raptor has a much better, all-digital cluster.

4 Likes

A few months ago you’d get 77 all day (retail).

I still think you’ll get in the 70s - just not here.

Folks commenting about how dealers are selling these $5K over——

That doesn’t paint the full picture.

If it did, flips wouldn’t exist. Just because I can get a 4xe 8-12%, doesn’t mean everyone knows that/has access to it/won’t pay what the other massive % of the market pays.

As far as broncos go, it’s top of the line and has the most desirable options (wild trak, hard top, Lux, leather). Hit the ground hard and you’ll get a good number.

9 Likes

I’ve got a few offers in the ballpark of what I’ve listed for, just trying to get as close to the top end of private party sales are going for.

And yes the full picture is, try to find a build with the options it has that’s even available to purchase, let alone close to MSRP.

I agree it’s probably the “wrong crowd”, but I’d be doing it wrong if I didn’t try every avenue to sell it. Plus I’ve seen some wild things on here over the years, this is at least reasonable lol.

1 Like

No doubt about it.

I think the naysayers on here don’t have a handle on the Bronco market and are quick to react.

2 Likes

If you got offers in the ballpark of what you listed for sell it and move on. Don’t sit on it, this not a golden egg.

2 Likes

looks like a choed

That was my build, before they gave me a Raptor allocation. GLWS!

1 Like

Moderators can close. Vehicle was sold at $75,500. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OP request