*SOLD* 2022 BMW M340i - $799.99/mo - 32 Mo Remaining / 900+ miles a month - $1k DAS

Hi - Everyone, obviously not the best deal out there, but gauging the water, as we need to move into a bigger car. Have only driven this 2700 miles, basically new. Originally paid $3k down (yes I know bad idea). Black Sapphire Metallic on Cognac//
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022, BMW M340i

MSRP: 59k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $799.99
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 2700 (will go up slightly

)
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 850
Maturity date: 12/2024

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): $1,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
No Accidents, No Paint Work, Been Garaged.
Added Tint, post purchase.

Photos:

1 Like

Pro-tip when selling anything: don’t continually mention how bad of a deal it is. Let the buyer figure that out. I know the lease hacker forum trolls love to come into every thread and bash bad deals, so don’t do their job for them.

That being said, GLWT. Color combo looks great.

2 Likes

Preemptively stated, so the trolls don’t think I don’t realize the nature of the deal, and hope they leave it away.

If someone is interested feel free to reach out.!

2 Likes

At the risk of taking a sale away from my own backyard, This deal is currently better than I can do on a new unit and we have the most aggressive pricing on these cars in the state if not the whole south.

This is what it would take to replicate this deal on a new unit today, and you’ll be waiting for an Late July to August delivery. GLWS OP!

7 Likes

However, with a new car, you can order what you want, in the color you want, and get rebate for BMWCCA, use loyalty, UDE benefits etc.

But this would be a good alternative if you need a car ASAP.

4 Likes

My #’s included loyalty.

For someone who isn’t picky though…