Sold 2021 BMW X7M50i

2021 BMW X7M50i

Current mileage: 16,585

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services - buyer will need to cooperate with BMWFS title timing and CA DMV sale process.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Carbon black exterior, white ivory interior. Executive package. Low miles, always garaged. Tires are original, per tire shop they have a few thousand miles left on them.

Is that overspray next to the license plate

1 Like

No, that’s just photo editing to redact the license plate number.

I’m looking for a CPO X7 for the wife… I’d fux with ya but that ivory interior would be trashed by my boys.

Ceramic coating works.

Good deal for anyone interested. $75k is basically wholesale on the car. Retail is about $80k.

I was worried about the interior and had it ceramic’d when I first got it (new). It has held up well. I’m planning to get the same interior on my 2024.

1 Like

May I ask how much that costs?

I think I paid $500 for the ceramic interior…But that was three years ago.

Can I ask why you’re getting rid of it?

And how you liked the ride?

Planning to get a new one. I have debating keeping the existing one or leasing a new one.

As far as the ride, I have really enjoyed it. I had a GLS prior to this and think the X7 is much more fun to drive. My wife really likes driving it too which helps justify the cost…

1 Like

As a former owner of a GLS63, X7 M50i and current owner of an X7 M60i, I concur. The ride is amazing on the X7. In fact, I believe that the m50i is probably slightly smoother than the m60i due to less power. M60i is better in every other way except for the polarizing looks though

MMR is 75k on this model and mileage. Next month projected value is $71k on Manheim. Tread carefully on these as the prices are marching down extremely fast on luxury cars right now.

1 Like

whats your offer?

1 Like

-$35k and a Poooooooooorrrrrche?

1 Like