[SOLD] 2020 BMW i3s; SF Bay Area; HOV decal, 20k miles & 16 Months; $263/month + tax; $9.5k DAS + 500 Transfer Fee

14,000 Blessings

Thanks Thank You GIF by Njorg

15 Likes

lmfaoooooooo GOLD

2 Likes

Brave post. I could kind of imagined the responses as soon as I saw the DAS in the original posting.

1 Like

Get a better deal than $1100 a month for an i3?

You’re trying to cash into equity that’s not there in your car.
I’ve leased an i3 before. The car is not worth half that monthly payment. Maybe a quarter of that IMO

Thanks for posting this. The deals sections have sucked in the last year or so. At least this keeps forum interesting

Thanks to all the other bmw owners also, for listing their cars with five figure down payments

3 Likes

that one is close to 1k a month too lol

Yeah the payment is steep but just think about all the chicks you are going to pick up with this beast.

11 Likes

Yep, took over with exact same monthly payment in November from a fellow LH’er without a DAS, replacing my $169/mo i3 I had transferred a year before. And also yes, it is a $260/mo car, not a penny more. ( Saying this as a fourth lessee of an i3) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Model 3 might be hard to get. A polestar, however, is cheaper and better IMO.

2 Likes

Interesting… upfront cash decreased… I thought you were going to keep it?

3 Likes

Still $929/mo effective.

2 Likes

So it went from “Fully protected MDX” payment to simply “Honda Pilot” expensive?

OP: GLWT :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

3 Likes

Under $400 or no deal. ( Getting there )

1 Like

Still scratching my head why OP asked for $14k downpayment. Is the OP trying to recoup what s/he paid for this lease or just trying to make some money here?

1 Like

Haha - didn’t age well. Pretty sure OP didn’t pay this much down and is trying to recoup it here. I smell greed.

3 Likes

Could have been a negative equity situation to start with for all we know.

post popcorn GIF

4 Likes

Clearly the OP has never spent any time on Lessehackr. While there may be a sucker out there that will take this deal, I promise you they won’t be from posting the deal on LH. The entire point of the site is to help people not do such horrendous deals.

OP, you’re wasting your time here. This audience is far too savvy to ever take this deal.

1 Like

If the DAS was $1000 I’d take it tomorrow…

Thank God for LH. Otherwise I would have had to fork over $14,000 in cash.
Thanks to LH, now I have to fork over only $9,500!

Where else can I get a deal like this for a car with suicide doors.
My only other option was RR Phantom which would have cost me at least $100 more per mo.

1 Like

For reference, this one is effectively $353 a month,