[SOLD] 2020 BMW i3s; SF Bay Area; HOV decal, 20k miles & 16 Months; $263/month + tax; $9.5k DAS + 500 Transfer Fee

I ask $14k or I keep it. It’s that easy. Curious. how you want to check with a dealer about a vehicle you don’t know the plate of VIN.

Interesting time in global markets for sure.

I agree with your first sentence. I see many things in global markets as delusional these days.

Thanks for complying with communication rules of this page @ADMIN. Happy Sunday

Might have been because carmaker’s main objective was to pump out EVs to offset OEMs’ fleet emissions. These days completely different market dynamics and drivers & gas prices. Get a better deal if you can!

Jesus, did you actually put 14k down on this? This has to be the worst i3 payment I’ve ever seen. Nobody is going to pick this up here.

7 Likes

Honestly, it’s pretty hard to find a worse deal than this even in today’s market.

7 Likes

You can definitely keep it lol. Nobody is touching this.
FWIW - i3 Rex BMW i3 Lease Deals | Swapalease.com

You could finance one for less without handing over cash. OP being defensive. No one here is going to bite. Better deals can be achieved walking into a dealer blind folded. I think youll do better at swap a lease.

2 Likes

I don’t follow the EV market closely but I have a feeling that one can have most of the top EVs <80K for about the same payment or less. OP should probably list on SAL and ask for something more doable like 5K.

35k-40k range vehicle in CA. People can finance these for way lower. I doubt anyone here will get your car. Is this a rex model?

No - picture only shows one charge door.

If you desperately need out of it and you can’t find anyone to take it and you decide to drop the whole down payment thing I’ll take it.

1 Like

This is comical. Clearly a silly troll but more of a :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

You’ll be keeping it then

4 Likes

The size of the addressable market willing to pay $1200/mo effective on an i3 and who has $14k cash on hand to pay but aren’t interested in any of the other EVs on the marketplace, most of which can be had for far far less can’t be huge. But I don’t think that’s news here.

3 Likes

Yep no I think loaded i3s REX was closer to $60k sticker.

So um yea $1100/mo for a 2 year old discontinued EV w/ 150mi range that has max charge rate of 50kw. :rofl: But hey maybe someone on SAL will go for it. I wouldn’t totally bet against it.

3 Likes

I have to disagree on this one. A sucker of this magnitude is more likely born only once every 20 years or so.

And I think we already have him/her in this thread.

7 Likes

no way this is real lmaooooo

1 Like

I know what I have

10 Likes