[SOLD] 2020 BMW 330i xdrive, $49,903 MSRP, $367 + tax, $1,000 due, 27 months remaining, ~1,030 miles a month

Available again after BMWFS had issues locating the title. The previous applicant, who was very patient with BMWFS, had to move on before BMWFS could locate it. BMWFS now has title in hand and ready to start the assumption process.

Putting up my father-in-law’s 330i I helped get along with my X3 M40 back in December. Only 1,400 miles have been put on it since December and he won’t be commuting much at all anymore. The original deal was really good at 18% for a brand new car (not loaner). I’m a little out of the loop, but it looks like 18% off new is a bit hard to come by in the current market. I have noticed that the MF has come down since, but this is still a strong sub-1% deal (if that metric matters to you). Great deal for anyone if the FL area with deals being scarce there.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 330i xdrive

MSRP: $49,930
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $367
Effective monthly payment : $404 + tax

Current mileage: 1,388 (will not be going up very much at all.)
Maturity mileage: 30,006
Effective miles per month: about 1,030. (last payment made end of August). If you’ve got a ton of miles left over at lease return, BMW will likely give you a credit.
Maturity date: End of December, 2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $1,000 to father-in-law
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee: $500 (to be paid by applicant)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, if you are willing to coordinate. In any scenario, the physical transfer will be entirely contactless.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition - has barely been broken in at the current mileage and is garage-kept.

The car has the following notable options: Mineral Grey metallic paint with Canberra beige Sensatec interior, convenience package, remote engine start, heated steering wheel, power tailgate, heated front seats, ambient lighting, wireless charging, live cockpit pro

Thanks, and PM me for additional details - I’ll be helping him coordinate the process.

Photos:

Not too bad for a high mileage assumption in FL. Don’t forget to revise the effective monthly to account for the down payment. GL!

1 Like

I’d also recommend adding a photo of the Window Sticker

1 Like

Copy. Forgot to put down. Thanks!

Working on it.

:+1: for a FL transfer. We don’t see a large number of those around here. This seems like a fairly reasonable deal for someone to take over…good luck with the swap.

Agreed. We tried like mad to get him a deal at his local and when we showed them the offers we were getting out of state, they couldn’t believe. It’s just a tough market. Bonus points for Xdrive in FL. Can help with traction during hurricanes.

I was just going to mention extra kudos for Xdrive :slight_smile: I don’t know what the percentages are, but far and away most BMWs here are RWD only. I have an Xdrive as well, it came out of Massachusetts.

1 Like

Made a couple of corrections to typos. Good to go. Please reach out with any questions.

Thanks!

Someone is currently in Phase 1.

2 Likes

SOLD. Thanks for everyone’s interest and patience. BMW (dealer and FS) certainly put us through the ringer with some title issues (which is apparently of particular complexity in the state of FL).

It took a lot of phone calls to ensure BMWFS was actually getting the title in-hand to proceed with the assumption. To be fair, I’ve never had some a rocky experience with BMWFS, but for those who are going through it, just make doubly sure BMWFS has the title in-hand per the state’s requirements.

Anyway, car is going to a good home.

On to the next hack (whenever that will be considering I’ve driven 400 miles in the last six months).

1 Like