Current mileage: 5,400
Maturity mileage: 20,367
Effective miles per month: 830 miles per month
Maturity date: 07/16/2021

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $6,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (to be paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
The car is in incredible condition. Garage kept, hand washed on a weekly basis. Never been smoked in, pet-free and meticulously maintained. Vehicle has Executive Package (Heads-up display, adaptive LED lights, etc.) and is finished in the BMW Individual Lime Rock Grey color. The car is a pure joy in terms of driving experience and the exterior and interior finishes solidify the pure aesthetic behind BMW M cars. Will be happy to answer any questions.

Photos:

1 Like

Absolute stunning car in my favorite M4 color.

However $6k down makes the effective monthly payment over $1k a month before taxes… that’s not gonna happen here.

13 Likes

Post on swapalease.com

You should be able to get 5k down at this payment with that color. Good Luck.

1 Like

Nice color
Ill take the lease without the cash

Get outta here dude, don’t insult the guy

2 Likes

Im sorry, i should add “lol” after my sentences

5 Likes

Go take that car then. But you sure as hell aren’t getting it for an effective 671 monthly. Hence, your offer is insulting.

It’s a nice car, but for $1000 effectively?

1 Like

OP- curious why you didn’t go MSDs on this deal? If you had $6k of cash to spit out, MSDs would’ve helped a good chunk

Maybe bc he knew he was going to transfer and doing so with msds is much harder…that’s the only reason I could see

6 Likes

If you know you are going to transfer, makes the most sense to go $0 down to minimize loss. Obv you end up with a hefty pmt but I’m saying with purely the intent of transferring. Getting $ for a down, vs getting $ for MSDs is virtually the same imo, from a perspective of someone taking over a lease.

1 Like

op definitely saw the ridiculous offers on swapalease and assumed that was what the car was going for, don’t think many people on here will bite. But on swapalease plenty of m3 and m4cs have moved for 3-6k dp.

2 Likes

Maybe he didn’t put money down and he’s just profiting from the deal. With msds you would need the deposit plus cash on top to do that.

3 Likes

Good point. I judged based on post history and the # of posts we see from people with ridiculous #'s.

These pictures can make a civic look like a Ferrari

3 Likes

These pictures suggest that OP is an ass man.

3 Likes

These pictures suggest that OP is banking on that $6k.

if I had those $9k+ OLED taillights, I would be too

You said, “tail.”

2 Likes