SOLD - 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE White Lease Takeover - $199/month, 16 months left, ~1000 miles per month

This is currently pending someone applying with Toyota Financial Services at this time. If he is not approved, I’ll reply to those of you who have reached out. (12/23/19)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE

We had an addition to the family and my wife wants a van now. Trying to see if I can give it to someone else on here. It’s a great deal for an SUV, $199 plus tax. I’m currently paying $209.

MSRP: sorry I do not have the paperwork anymore.
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $199/month
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 20xxx
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month:~1000
Maturity date: 02/22/2021

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution:
Transfer fee: $200 or whatever Toyota charges to transfer it over, buyer to pay this amount
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:Vehicle is in good condition, I will wash and detail the car before handing it over to the new owners.

Photos:This is a stock image, but it is a base model LE with no roof rack.

images

1 Like

Hey Sean! Im really interested in the car. How can I contact you? I would like to know more about it.

Are you located in the Sacramento Area?

Guys, sorry to ask this here. But i am trying to post a new post in this private transfer section. But cant find out how! Does it take some time?

is the vehicle still aviable? I am interested. I am located in Bay Area.

is it still available?

Yes, I have had several people contact me, but no one has submitted the paperwork to go through the process. Keep in mind, you have to have good credit to be approved by Toyota Financial Services for a successful lease transfer. Private message me if you have any further questions.

hi it is available? plz contact me 6263541520

Hi Sean,

I just sent you a PM. I am very interested in getting this car.

it is currently pending someone who is applying with Toyota Financial Services at this time, if he is not approved, I’ll let you know.

thanks, let me hear if it doesnt go through

I am also interested.

Okay, keep me posted if it for whatever reason doesnt go through.

Successfully Transferred to someone else. Thanks for asking.