Photos:
BMW X1 Front smaller
BMW X1 Side Smaller
c
d
BWM X1 Frontseat Smaller

Didn’t know convenience package now means fully loaded… good luck

4 Likes

It has xLine, Luxury & Driver Assistance packages as well. Only M Sport is missing.

Wouldn’t those be listed in the window sticker?

3 Likes

Not necessarily. I know this because I work for BMW. If you are interested let me know.

So then they aren’t packages, they’re standard features?

1 Like

Yes they were at that time.

Standard features are not packages.

1 Like

Okay. MyBMW app lists them as standard options in my account. I’m just following that.

Is this a lease transfer or a private sale?

Private sale.

1 Like

You can get a certified one for 30k

9 Likes

I added a tag to the post. GLWS

Well I don’t work for BMW and I know that X-Line is the standard styling package, There was no Luxury styling option for the X1 in the us, there was an available “Luxury Package” available for the F48 X1, it included (choice color) full Dakota leather & (choice) upgraded dash trim (commonly wood), which your car does not have.

Your car has neither kind of BMW Driver Assistance Pkg. The definition (pre-2018) for mainly older F platform vehicles to show it had Back-Up Camera and Park Distance Control with variation with certain models (parking assistant with X1, heads up display for X5, etc). In 2018 when backup cameras became standard for all models (by law), the term “Driver Assistance Pkg” graduated and took the definition of the once “Driver Assistance Plus” pkg which includes the Active Driving Assistant as well as a few other things like auto high beams and things depending on the model. Your car has none of that, not even PDC.

If you’re truthfully saying what’s missing
-Premium Pkg (heads up display, big screen)
-M Sport styling pkg
-Wifi Wireless Charging
-LED lights
-Harmon Kardon
-Adaptive Cruise.

It’s averagely equipped.

Your car isn’t fully loaded and you shouldn’t be advertising it as it especially with the “options packages that arent necessarily on the sticker” These had a 3 year 36/10 residual of 58/59% and you asking for 78.5% of the original MSRP on a car that’s 4 years old, probably out of warranty, is pushing it even considering the state of the market right now.

No hate, price it for whatever you want, but making misleading comments is wrong.

13 Likes

“Fully loaded” has been deleted from the thread title.

2 Likes

Please close the thread. The car is SOLD. Thanks everyone for the insight.