[SOLD] 2018 BMW 530e PHEV: $493+tax / $1000 DAS includes transfer fee / Carpool Sticker

TRANSFERRED

************ NO LONGER AVAILABLE ******************

• 2018 BMW 530e Plug-In Hybrid
• Dark Graphite Metallic / Ivory White Dakota Leather with contrast-stitching
• Monthly Payment: $539 includes LA county tax
• MSRP: $61,500

5 Likes

Did you already get the CVRP rebate?

1 Like

If anyone is curious the single filer gross limit is 150k and joint is 300k. I believe head of household limit is 204k.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Going from wafting about in a comfy 5 series doing an average of 43mpg to a Tundra is going to be erm an ‘interesting’ transition…

4 Likes

Effectively 585 a month with the fees included, not a terrible deal.

3 Likes

Is this available? Going to be available?

You forgot to say the deal will go up by $100/mo starting next month…just to be in line with some dealers on this board.

1 Like

$2700 DAS? Why so high

If it doesn’t transfer by end of month, it’ll be about half way to $100 more! $2,700 DAS over 31 months is $87. So about $630/mo effectively. Pretty much on par with what MY19s are going for this month.

To OP’s credit, the stickers definitely take a while.

Can’t imagine anyone taking this deal considering you can get a similar deal for a new car and get $2500 CA rebate plus $1k CCA rebate. Sure having the HOV sticker from day 1 is nice, but not sure it’s worth that much to someone, but what do I know.

1 Like

Ca rebate is only $1500 for plugs…but you do get utility rebates too. The deal presented is not bad at all. Not everyone can negotiate a good lease or qualifies for loyalty, conquest, has OL codes or time to shop around.

Even if you did receive the SCE rebate, the next 2 owners can still receive it.

Still available?

1 Like

I might be interested in this offer.

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

Still open?

Where are you located?

Still avail?

1 Like

I had the same vehicle with M sport package, and after listing on swapalease, found the buyer in 6 days, maybe you should try that option.

1 Like