**SOLD** 2018 BMW 430i GC Loaner - 19% off w/Costco - $343+Tax on $48k MSRP - THIS WEEKEND ONLY

Hey everyone!

Here is another amazing deal I fought to get approved for a member and he has passed on it. So I’m opening it up on a first come first serve basis. I will also make this one available to other markets but if you’re not in So Cal we will have to overnight you the contract and then we can ship the car to you once the paperwork is returned and the lease has funded.

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED AT DAVE.TOWNSEND@BMWOFMURRIETA.COM

Stock #L180861

$48415 MSRP
$39732 Selling Price before incentives
$500 for Costco (comes off MSRP)
$39232 Adjusted Selling Price (19% off MSRP)

$3000 Lease Credit (taxable)
$1000 Loyalty Credit (taxable)
36 months
10k miles
$26,585.30 residual (54.91%)
.00166 MF (OAC)

$343 plus tax
$376 including tax (LA County)
$0 down payment
$1886 drive offs due at signing
($925 acquisition, $80 doc, $30 lic, $475 upfront tax, $376 payment)

This is all based on LA County tax rate of 9.50% and there will be NO MORE discount on this car so please don’t even ask for $100. This is a very quick and easy way to get a great deal on a great car with no time spent at all. If you’re going to have the car shipped you can email me for a shipping quote and we must have all required documents in file by tomorrow at 5pm.

Dave Townsend
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

6 Likes

My tax rate in NY is 8.625 but i dont have loyalty incentive … i am a ConEdison employee in NY which i believe is eligible for fleet discount

New York is also an upfront tax state which means the drive offs will change considerably. Shipping this car to you will run about $1600. My guess is that the two combined additions outweigh the savings benefit.

1 Like

Ok thanks for your time

Not to mention the lack of Xdrive, which could be dicey in NY winters.

True thanks …

Client is expected here at 3pm. I will update to “Available” immediately if for some reason it does not go through. Please know though, there are at least 3 others who are standing by.

1 Like

Congrats! (20 characters).