**SOLD** 2018 BMW 328d Loaner - 18.33% off MSRP - TODAY ONLY! - $232+Tax on $45k MSRP with only drive offs due at signing!

Hey everyone!

I had a LH member inquire on this specific car and the crazy deal I got approved for him still doesn’t fit his budget. So I’m opening it up on a first come first serve basis. Local buyers only (So Cal) as vehicle must be contracted and taken home today.

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED AT DAVE.TOWNSEND@BMWOFMURRIETA.COM

Stock #L180772

$44995 MSRP
$36746 Selling Price before incentives (18.33% off MSRP)
$500 for Corp Fleet (Costco…comes off MSRP)
$36246 Adjusted Selling Price

$3000 Lease Credit (taxable)
$1000 Loyalty Credit (taxable)
24 months
10k miles
$29150.90 residual (64.79%)
.00166 MF (OAC)
$232 plus tax
$254 including tax with $0 down
$1814 drive offs ($925 acquisition, $80 doc, $80 lic, $476 upfront tax, $254 payment)

This is all based on LA County tax rate of 9.50% and there will be NO MORE discount on this car so please don’t even ask for $100. This is a very quick and easy way to get a great deal on a great car with no time spent at all.

Dave Townsend
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

9 Likes

$254/mo for a 45k car and it didn’t fit his budget? Can you say expectations waaaaaay too high?

Nice deal!

3 Likes

That’s a smoking deal.

This is on my list of cars, as a back up plan, should the first deal fall through, just about 3 weeks too early. :slight_smile:

Good luck on your sale, I can’t imagine this makes it till the end of the day.

1 Like

WTF. Out of budget?!

@jesuscookies - just get it and transfer it if you don’t need it.

1 Like

Why can’t I be local! Someone will be very happy with this deal!

Ha!

I am rolling the dice on electrics for next month, and hope to get a volt. If the deal falls through I will look at a diesel BMW (thank you very much Volkswagen for making these things dogs!)

This deal is totally solid, but not for me today. Someone is gonna score though.

Take over my Volt and I’ll pick this up​:+1::grin:

Since it’s now pending … I assumed it’s sold…

1 Like

i just updated the title. A credit application has been received. I will update to SOLD or AVAILABLE AGAIN once it is confirmed.

2 Likes

Your lucky it lasted the few minutes that it did! lol.

Oh I see, how often do people get disapprove? Thought 99% people will get approved easily…

I’m interested. It’s a diesel!

Aren’t we all? lol this is a no brainer deal!!

1 Like

It’s never a denial I’m worried about with people on this forum. I have just learned over the years that a car is never sold until it’s driving off the lot.

Keep your eyes out towards the end of next month. I will try to do a couple of these in the last week. This waiting until the very last day is not cool since I can only sell so many in one day (plus test drives, gassing cars, loading deals, etc). No, I still don’t have an assistant. :frowning:

2 Likes

Nothing makes me happier than watching hackr deals slide in at the buzzer…the last day of the month is better than most sports playoffs…

5 Likes

lol, that was very politically correct.

Please, give us sick deals on the 5 series too :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO! Yes we do love this game. Next month though I truly am going to see if I can put together a couple with a few days to spare. But I know what’s going to happen…members and lurkers are going to play with calculations for those 2-3 days and make unrealistic offers below what I post and then I’m still going to be bottlenecked to only 2-3 deal on the last day (instead of pulling in 5-6 in the last 3 days).

6 Likes

I’m putting together another “Buzzer Beater” now for all the high-line buyers :wink:

But, can you knock off another $500?

3 Likes