SOLD 🔥 2018 BMW 320i xDrive (Red) - $209/mo (including tax) $1,250 DAS (Including transfer fee) 13 months left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 320i xDrive

MSRP: $41,385
Monthly payment (including-tax): $209

Current mileage: 13,324
Maturity mileage: 24,434
Effective miles per month: 800
Maturity date: 02/22/2021

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $750

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed: No

Vehicle condition:
The windshield had a bullseye crack that was filled by the dealership, they assured me that with the fill there would be no additional charge at lease end. Other than that, the car is in perfect condition with no damage anywhere else.

The car has a red exterior with a beige interior. The transferee would have to pay $750 to me as a down payment, and the additional $500 to BMW for the transfer fees. There are no MSDs attached to this deal.

Photos:

pretty good payment …good luck, hope it goes quickly

Thanks! I got myself a 430, looking to transfer this one out ASAP.

Question - Why IL only? BMW Financial allows out of state from what I understand. Thanks!

Honestly, I didn’t want the headache of dealing with shipping the car. If someone is willing to fly/drive here to pickup the car, I guess it can work.

Very nice car. Some pics of the interior as well might be useful to potential buyers.

Good to see some private offer from the Chicagoland area.

Added some interior pictures.

Does this car have winter tires? I am in Gold Coast. Any room on the $750 cash due?

The car has all season run flats. PM me if you are interested.

I’m actually curious about that little qi pad you got there inside. Is that a wired charger and a magnetic phone mount?

Here’s the link to the charger, I wired it from the back seat under the panels. Took 5 mins to install, would take 5 seconds to remove.

Sold to a member of LH! Mods, please close the thread.