**SOLD** 2017 BMW 230i Coupe DEMO Manual $260 + Tax w/ $1,700 drive off

Hello Hackrs,

I have a 2 series coupe demo on the lot, Manual transmission. One of the most discounted demo’s we currently have. It has an interesting option combination… Car has 5,338 miles so takes a 4% hit on the residual.

2017 BMW 230i CP

Exterior & Interior: Valencia Orange on Oyster Dakota Leather
Packages/Features:
-Track Handling Package
-Harman/Kardon Premium System
-Driving Assistance Package
-Premium Package
-Cold Weather Package
-Increased top speed limiter

MSRP: [$48,070.00]
Selling Price: [$30,620.00]
Discount: [$17,450]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: [.00152]
Residual: [53%]

Drive Off: [$1,735.04]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$284.56] (Based on 9.5% Tax Rate)

This vehicle is located in Southern California zip code 91204. For any additional questions feel free to comment, direct message, or text me directly at (310) 752-3550

Getting Pictures soon.

Possible to stack usaa military rebate?

Nope… After 5,000 miles all rebates are disqualified

What a great deal! Is this from the BMW NA press fleet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks spot on, but from what we have on its history I don’t think it is. We actually had a twin of this car back in late November, but this came in Feb 1st.

Any non coupe manuals?

Except for a new M3 nothing right now :joy:

(Los Angeles is afraid stick shifts)

Man, I would be all over this if it weren’t for that exterior color… woof!

Definitely interested in any 2 or 3 series manuals you might have in this price range though.

1 Like

How does the mileage allotment work on a demo? Does the 10k start from current mileage? Also what would more mileage (12k) do to the payment?

Yah I don’t think the color is most peoples first choice, I take it that’s why it was demo’d.

It starts at the miles so if you had 10k miles per year, you would have to return it under 35,338. 12k puts its up $10-$15

Looks good. Would you ship to Tacoma, Wa?

We currently have a deal on this car, but if it does not work out I will let you know. Yes we would be able to ship.

The color is awesome!

1 Like

Car is now officially sold.

I actually like that color a lot haha

My eyes have been spoiled by Sakhir orange :joy:

Congrats to whoever got this car, that is a steal!

And yeah, I totally get why people like colors like this and the shoutier M colors like the bright blues and oranges, etc. Of course I mean no offense or disrespect to anyone who would go after those colors too.

I’ve just always been attracted to the “dark horse” or sleeper nature of BMWs, personally. So whenever I see one in an understated color with a few of the chrome bits tastefully blacked out or subdued, I start drooling.

1 Like

I think it’s the LA in me that loves the stupid flashy colors haha.