[SOLD ] 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport $46k MSRP $357/mo incl tax, $1500 DAS Miami FL

Looking to get out of my 2 month old lease, need a big SUV for the growing family.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Rwd
$357/month including Miami Dade Tax
$1500 to me to cover what it cost me with travel to pick up the car and window tinting
22 months left on the lease
Currently 2200 miles on the car
Total miles allowed 20,000
Ti 19 inch Sport Package
LED driving lights and Bi-Xenon headlights
Silverstone with Black leather
Navigaton, XM Radio, Dual Sunroofs, 19” Staggered Wheels, Auto with paddle shifters, sport heated seats, heated steering wheel and tons of other options.
The car is like brand new, never abused,imageimageimageimage
I had the windows professionally tinted at the best tint shop in Miami with the lifetime warranty
Lease is through Ally Bank and can be transferred on May 28 (on Monday). There is no turn in fee at the end of the lease. PM me if interested.

2 Likes

I would be all over this, as this is one of the cars I’m shopping. I simply can’t do anything less than 15k miles a year. I wish you luck! This would be a great deal for someone that doesn’t drive as much as I do…

1 Like

Sweet deal for anyone in Miami.

1 Like

Thanks for all the PM’s, i would use https://www.dasautoshippers.com to get the shipping quote. I can assist and drop off the car at the Miami shipping depot for Das Auto Shippers if needed.

Whats the lease transfer fee for ally?

1 Like

Lease transfer fee for Ally is $595, no turn in fee at the end of the lease.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, i will make the payment on May 28th so next payment is due on June 28th.

beautiful car 20202020

1 Like

Nice car, i’d consider it but it’s on the opposite coast

Great looking car and a deal!

Here are the additional interior photos that everyone is asking about. Also, Ally charges $0.20 per mile for mileage overage at the end of the lease, i called them today to check if one can pre purchase more miles bit they are closed today due to the holiday.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

1 Like

Transfer pending with local buyer.

Lease transfer completed // SOLD!!

1 Like

Congrats ! Edit the subject to SOLD. or else you will get bombarded by noobs :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried but looks like there is a glitch. Maybe a moderator can change it to sold