Orange County Meetup 12/12! CANCELLED

Last chance to drive a car before the Purge :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We’re not selecting a date yet. I’m just trying to gauge generally which day works best for people. On a Saturday or Sunday.

EDIT GOOGLE FORMS NOT WORKING. Just resort to posting for now. Just tested it’s not sending me anything unfortunately

I voted with my availability this week, frequently Saturday works too, Irvine makes sense.

1 Like

Great thanks. Probably first or second week of December? Anyone?

1 Like

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

The weekend of the 12th seems like ample time to schedule around :slight_smile:

1 Like

In and I will bring all my business cards for your family and friends!

2 Likes

This isn’t the place to argue about the finer points of covid. I’m sure whatever event will be planned in accordance with local regulations.

Alright everyone headcount I’m leaning on Dec 12th (Saturday at 10am) location will be in Irvine, CA - I’ll release the location as the date nears!

2 Likes

Really trying to steal the MSRP Civic business from Karl Utz. Not cool :laughing:

5 Likes

For those of us not in the know…

What exactly does one do at a LHF meet up ?

Do you share your latest ride and deal ? Or what ?

The same thing you do in PM, but in front of our unicorns (not behind their backs) :speaking_head::coffee::oncoming_automobile::dollar::unicorn:

1 Like

Everyone picks a specific vehicle and shops it to see who can get the lowest price. I was thinking we could have a team format this year to shop different parts of CA and someone could QB the Edmunds inquiries…while the master Hacker Captain of the group works the calculator.

3 Likes

Whoever can get blacklisted or piss off the most dealers wins!

1 Like

Lots and lots of cosplay.

1 Like

hqdefault

6 Likes

I see… so not quite what I was envisioning… :rofl:

Edit: Realized in hindsight that I had to make Ethan the the de-facto Bolt king… fixed!

5 Likes

I was ready to bring the measuring tape…maybe I miss read the rules…