SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hopefully November 1st brings on some deals on the 2019 models. Waiting for that 19 Camry se for the wife. What’s the money factor on one now? Still get a decent lease on it?

Currently the MF sucks as its just standard rate. They definitely need to add something ASAP. Standard Rate is .0027

Just loaded a blow out price on LE Plus Highlander AWD. I have 4 in stock. 3 Gray and 1 Blue.

Comes out to be a little cheaper than FWD.

Can you please send me the link?
Thanks!

Sent :smile:

Link please,
Thank you,

1 Like

I’ll take a new link as well please.
Thanks

1 Like

Could you send another link please

Hey Cody, are these deal only available to California residents?

Yes Sorry. I cannot do out of state.

For Potential Mirai Customers. There is a Partner Program for additional $2,500 Rebate if you are Employed by Companies listed below.

Hi Cody, i live in Phx, Az and saw you said you know dealers out here. Can you point me in right direction for Toyota Camry se lease?

Thanks!

Jeff Capshaw Internet Director for Earnhardt Toyota.

Cell (480) 646-2884

Thank you! Historically do you think next month would have better deals on remaining 2018 camrys? Been seeing some nice deals these forums for SEs but when i try to contact dealers they give $365+ a month to drive off fees rolled into lease. I will definitely reach out to Jeff.

I’d hurry because we are sold out of almost all Camry.

Hi Cody, can I please have a link?

1 Like

Current link is good for another week. Then I’ll be creating a new one for November .

Let me know if you need help. The 2019 Tacoma deals are looking really good. Hopefully Toyota will add support for 2019 Camry come November.

For the link
PM
714/397/4829 call or text
CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com

Thanks Cody, I trust you meant November. The 2500 rebate on Mirai, is it off the total lease cost or off of MSRP?

Corrected thanks. Yes additional $2500 rebate for those listed Toyota Partners.

Hi Cody,

I was going to drop down to TT this weekend to take a look at some 2019 Camrys. Can I get the sheet link please?