SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Going to be a crazy Day. Replies might be a little slower. I have appointments available for late afternoon. I haven’t updated Prius Prime Premium yet but I will do that first thing when I get in.

If you need the link let me know! :slight_smile:

CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com
714/397/4829
PM ME

Heads Up

The 2018 Camry SE Inventory is selling super fast. Color Selection will be tough. Director won’t let me hold the pricing this low for much longer.

Hey Cody,

You seem like the guy to work with! Can you send me the link? Looking for a new lease.

That’s what I’m told. :smile:

I’ll send you link.

Hi Cody,

Can you please send me the link?

2019 CH-R Red with the Black Roof. Looking SHARP

link please

Can I get the link please, thanks.

@Cody_Carter When will you have the 2019 Toyota Camry XSE or XSE V-6 in stock in Galactic Aqua Mica?

Currently 0 XLE V6 in allocation. I have 5 XSE V6 in allocation. First One builds on 10/1. I could request a Galactic Aqua. There won’t be any Toyota incentives for awhile on them.

@Cody_Carter That would be great, really looking for a Galactic Aqua with black leather XSE or XSE-V6

Apple CarPlay is available on the 2019 Toyota Camry, right?

CarPlay yes. :slight_smile:

Can I get a link please? Thanks

Can you send the new sheet?

Can I get link please?

Also not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I picked up a Rav4 from Cody last month. Easy to work with, smooth process got what I needed, no pressure no bs this is how car buying should be… had to wait a couple hours for the car to be washed/prepped however. Not anybody’s fault it just happened to be a busy day. Only way things could’ve been easier is if they could ship it to my door… but I don’t think we’re quite there yet.

1 Like

Post a review here! (and put some pictures too) SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

2 Likes

Just added a Corporate DEMO TRD Offroad 4Runner. Normally a car that doesn’t see much of a discount. Has TRD Pro Wheels and skid plates. 8,000 miles

This isn’t like BMW where we get stupid deals on Demos. This is $500 less than I was authorized to do. (Gotta take care of the Hackrs) Please don’t ask for additional discount.

Listed on the Link Under US Bank.

Whoever leases that is probably going to want buy the wear and tear protection so they can see what it is REALLY made of…

1 Like

haha true… but this is CA and not many truely use it. US Bank also doesn’t allow us to sell wear and tear.

1 Like

Slight Schedule Change this week. I will be out Tuesday and Wednesday. I will still be able to reply to messages.

Let me know if you need the Link

For the link
PM
714/397/4829 call or text
CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com