SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Yes It will be interesting. Trying to figure out how I will separate on the sheet.

1 Like

Only 1 2018 Corolla XLE Left. The rest are GONE.

Will be updating Corolla Hatchback 2019. It will go down a little.

Highlighted color coding. For the sake of time put all the monthly’s first in a column - side by side with the Toyota Financial and one that is US Bank. Just a suggestion- everyone feel free to chime in and offer some advice.

Link to sheet please!

:grinning: OH MY GOSH!

Can’t believe Tustin Toyota will be the FIRST OC dealer with US Bank for leasing!

Yeah!

I am currently looking for a Tundra and found 3 San Diego Toyota dealers use US Bank and I was making plans to drive 2 hours to pick up a Tundra.

US bank is so much favorable with RV and the MF is fair. Compare the same truck from TFS (36/10) and USB (24/10) and it’s $150 per month less with US Bank!

Nope - not anymore - will wait for Tustin Toyota and US Bank and drive 30 minutes to see Cody!!

Such great news!:star_struck:

3 Likes

So looks like we are now setup. Just waiting to be added to their system. So we are pretty close. I was looking over the residual list last night.

3 Likes

Hi Cody, link please.

Thanks!

Cody,
Such GOOD NEWS for us LeaseHackrs!

Do you realize you have “broken” the So Cal monopoly on TFS captive leasing ???

I am so happy your dealership decided to use US Bank as an option to TFS.

Using US Bank, we can get the Toyota manufacturer customer cash applied to the lease and get a higher RV making your leases so affordable.

Do you also realize the amount of business you will have from the rest of the state ?
Norcal, LA, OC, San Bernardino, Riverside, etc…

1 Like

It definitely will be great for both of us. Gives us option to make deals that normally weren’t possible. US Bank won’t be the solution for everything but it does open up options.

1 Like

Not to rain on @Cody_Carter’s thread, but be careful what you wish for regarding USBank and leasing. They are notorious for nickel and diming when you ground it. There are horror stories abound.

2 Likes

Well, Cody, you’ve been one of the very best sales people on the site, in terms of service and integrity. So I am hoping that this works out really well for you. Sometimes, the karma does work out.

2 Likes

Wow, what exuberance on this US Bank thing.
Do they offer GAP insurance standard on leases?
Any limits on their acquisition fee?
Who do they use for end-of-lease inspections?
hope it works out for Cody; always good to have options…

GAP is included with US Bank. I’ll look into the acquisition fee cost but we wouldn’t mark it up

2 Likes

Yes I hear about lease returns with US Bank, but I only want to use them so that I can get into a lower payment for the first 2 years then buy out the vehicle’s residual and re-finance that making the payments that much better to suit my budget.

I would not lease return a Toyota because of it’s resale value - I’d own it…

Can I get a link too?

Hey Cody,

Mind if I get the link as well

Thanks!

Doesn’t buying it out at the RV defeat the whole purpose of getting a great lease deal through US Bank? The actual value is probably less than the RV at the lease end, so you’re better off buying a used one.

5 Likes

Cody, May I please have the link? Thanks.

FYI at this weekend is going to be crazy busy. My response time might not be as lightning :cloud_with_lightning: fast.

Appointment are stacking up.

I’m hopeful that Toyota puts out some promo for the weekend. Normally they pick just one vehicle. Would normally hear tonight or tomorrow on that.

CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com
714/397/4829 call/text

Could you please send me the link?

Thanks