SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Is there much buzz over the new Corolla Hatchback? I have to say I love the XSE design (even if the engine doesn’t deliver on what the styling promises) there are a bunch of features to like about the new car. I’m guessing since it’s new it won’t be hackable for a while, just wondering if people have been asking about it. Hatches don’t seem to sell that well here but i’m a Brit and LOVE a hatch.

1 Like

Can I get the July link as well? Interested in a Rav4 or C-HR

A lot of people are excited about it. Looks good and the Carplay will be nice to have. Might need a month or two for some hackable deals on them. As Always I’ll be pushing the deals to the MAX

First one arrived today.

2 Likes

I hope you guys ordered some XSE with the spoilers

Not building that one yet… Rolling out the SE first. (15 on the way)

1 Like

ooooh great pics! the overhangs at the front and rear bumper look much larger than I was expecting. Not sure white is the best colour for it but I’ll have to make a trip down to a showroom to check it out. TBH I’m more excited that carplay is finally here and TSS 2.0

The back definitely is a little large. But the car overall has some nice upgrades.

How it feels sending out the deal link

CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com
714/397/4829 call/text

8 Likes

Can I get the latest link too? :grin:

I also need a link! smile:

Can I get the latest link too?

Could i Please have a link as well?

O[quote=“Bjam, post:961, topic:29834, full:true”]
Is there much buzz over the new Corolla Hatchback? I have to say I love the XSE design (even if the engine doesn’t deliver on what the styling promises) there are a bunch of features to like about the new car. I’m guessing since it’s new it won’t be hackable for a while, just wondering if people have been asking about it. Hatches don’t seem to sell that well here but i’m a Brit and LOVE a hatch.
[/quote]

Quite the opposite, hatches sell very well in the States these days as retail buyers have started to gravitate towards hatches and fleet buyers stick to sedans. There’s a reason why virtually every car in this segment comes in hatchback. And we are seeing hatches move upmarket with Audi and BMW, and finally meet in the middle with the new Buick Regal.

Hi Cody,

Could you please send me the link to your sheet.

Thank you!

Hey cody can i get the link?

I’d disagree, I think there’s a difference between hatchback (Corolla, GTI, etc…) and liftback (A5 Sportback, 4 series Gran Coupe, etc…). I think the market likes liftbacks, or just the liftback look (new Accord) but hatchbacks still aren’t selling great. There’s a reason Subaru stopped selling the WRX hatch even though it’s used more for rally.

Yeah it seems to be local market specific. Here in LA it seems there is a LOT of love for the hatch still as I see a fair amount of GTI’s, e-Trons, Focus and Elantra GT’s but I think that could be to do with the demographic here. Elsewhere i’ve struggled to see many at all. I would really love for some more premium brands to bring over the existing models - Mercedes to re-consider bringing the new A class (with an amazing interior!) to the US, BMW 1 series and an RS3 Sportback would be amazing. Not likely to happen anytime soon though :frowning:

Sorry but that’s just not true. Hatchbacks are selling great. And in the case of the Mazda3, Ford Focus, Subaru Impreza and many others, the hatchback outsells the sedan in retail sales.

Hatchbacks are the saving grace of the small car segment right now. The only thing working right now as compact sedan sales collapse. And I fully expect that we will see hatchbacks creep into the mid-size segment in an effort to save those segments. E.g., if the next Accord is a hatchback, I wouldn’t be surprised. It already looks like one, as you mentioned.

And not only are compact hatchback sales strong, but hatchback buyers tend to spend more money and buy higher trims, which car makers obviously love.

Update

2018 Corolla SE & Corolla iM are sold out.
Have a few LE left but pricing increased.

Camry XLE 4cyl and V6 pricing dropped even more as I need to move the few I have.

Let me know if you need the link.