SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Cody: “new car for me….meant to say for the wife.”

Haha! Nice one!

:rofl:

She has been begging for a sequoia for 7+ years. Told her i wouldn’t get one till a new body style. Took awhile…

2 Likes

Updated pricing for the Holiday. Must take delivery by July 4th.

Tundra 4x2 Invoice
4Runner TRD Offroad Premium $2K off
Venza $2k off
Crown $2k off
Tacoma Offroad 4x4 $1.5K off

Exact Pricing and Payments are listed on the site.

damn no 5k markups on corollas anymore?

Was never that High on Corolla. Corolla gas still has $1k though and Hybrid $2k

Any deals on a Highlander XLE? Purchase finance or cash deal.

Pricing posted on site. I have a red in stock and a black coming.

What color interior did you get the TRD Pro in??

Black. Originally Ordered Red but its for my Wife and She is Picky and worried the Red would get old…

1 Like

Is there still a markup for Sequoias?

Definitely. We are receiving 1-2 per month

1 Like

Hey @Cody_Carter if they can make Tundras why can’t they make enough Sequoias? What am I missing?

It’s beyond us. I’m going to a Corp Meeting next week to talk about how the region orders car and the mix

I was your website just now and found that your dealership does not have any Highlander hybrid XLE. If I were to build one out, how long is the timeframe for that to happen?

Toyota Corp doesn’t take custom orders but we can see if we receive one on a Future Allocation

We are getting one Silver XLE AWD with Bench in next allocation. Build date is 8/5

Other than the bench seating are there any other options like the 12.3 touchscreen or the integrated dashcam? And also if there are any incentives going on for the highlander hybrid?

We won’t know exact options till Friday. You can play with the payments on my site to get an estimated payment. Programs change on the 12th

1 Like

BZ4X Lease

XLE

With MSD

No MSD

Limited AWD

MSD (no msd is a better scenario)

NO MSD

1 Like

Sold Unit