SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

I don’t think that will be the market at the beginning and depending on production level it might be similar to pro pricing.

I was mainly kidding. It’ll probably be harder to get than a bronco and I need something in a week or two.

I’m really curious where they did the photoshoot. Like did they take these trucks to mexico or south asia?

hawaii.big island

I will probably get an TRD Off Road, if they keep it below 45k.

1 Like

Why are they dropping it so much? Very good deal if you are in the market for second car.

The problem is that the price of hydrogen at the pump seems to have doubled in the last couple of years. At $27/kg, the included fuel card may not even last the $15K/3-year expiration if you drive a lot. And then there is the additional risk of further price increases down the road.

In terms of the purchase price itself (on paper), it looks like an unbeatable deal though. I would take one in an heartbeat if it were a 36m lease instead. And @Cody_Carter is the best in the business, hands-down.

3 Likes

Wish I had hydrogen in my area. Closest station is 33miles.

No you don’t. A down Hydrogen station ruins everone’s day. And there was an issue in LA where the Driver took off, with the hose still attached. It shut down that station for a good long time.

1 Like

That is true, I thoughT about that to. Doesn’t seem like there are a lot of stations even in CA.

It’s actually 6 years on a purchase vs 3 years on a Lease (purchase is a better deal now) Wouldn’t be surprised if next month they open up more lease deals, but for now purchase is better (they depreciate a lot but all the incentives make up for it)

I am picking one up on Monday, qualify for a full $7500 CVRP rebate check, so no brainer as an added second vehicle completely FREE for the next 20+ months taxes included :+1: only expense would be my insurance $50/mo as an added vehicle through Connect/Costco

There is also a CVAP grant program, but you have to be approved first and limit it to a 60 day window to use it, they only allow/work with certain approved dealers for this program, that grant is also $7500 if you qualify…

As for the Hydrogen-I have been checking local stations and they have never been down so far…(within 30 miles of me) Even if you average 300 miles on a full tank, it will take about 150 fill ups or 45000 miles to deplete the card at todays prices $27/kg, Prices are double now but may fall back to $15/$16 per kg as infrastructure improves. I think there may be some price gouging as not much competition for Hydrogen yet.

Yes, I will take this FREE “Lexus” for the next 20 months and then some :joy:

2 Likes

Are you going to refill this at the train parking lot too?

1 Like

Haha

Pretty soon I will…they are in permitting stages to open a station at the 76 gas station on Petit St :joy: says early 2023 opening

1 Like

Hahaha
Can you send me the breakdown in a PM
You wouldn’t be getting this if it wasn’t a solid deal

We can go backwards and figure his deal.

7,500 CVRP
7,500 CVAP
15,000 fuel Card
22,000 Rebate
= 52,000 sale price ? Tax/Fees ?

2 Likes

Pretty accurate, I am actually NOT using the CVAP this time, only CVRP
Dealer discount is another $6300 ish… so my OTD price inclusive of taxes/dmv/fees 7.25% is $28,415 and I did $2500 down on Amex for double points offer… so $359/mo

No need to figure out anything, just go to @Cody_Carter 's website and all his pricing is accurate and available to anyone. His dealership is not involved with the CVAP but all the incentives and his Discounts make up for the CVAP

Interested in this BZ4X deal, but How did that car have 68% residual Im seeing around 54% residual Cody? 10/36

I’m Magic :magic_wand:

4 Likes

BZ4X XLE
Sub $400 PRE TAX. Message me for exact details as the website isn’t displaying properly.

Is the $5,000 in addition to dealer discount? I’ve seen the $30k off for Limited advertised online, but the summary on your site it shows $25k and dealer discount. Is it $30k + dealer discount?

Any ability to lease or purchase a gr Corolla?