SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Do you know when the 2023 Highlanders will make it to dealers? Do you know if updates would be worth the wait? Thanks!!!

Probably end of the year. Engine change will probably be nice.

1 Like

Gray and White 4x4 Manual Tacoma Offroads in Transit 2-3 weeks out.
$1500 drive off
$408.82+tax
36/10k

$1500 drive off
$385.34+tax
48/10K

2 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Should there be a law against ADM?

in this market, there is almost no chance of you going into any Toyota dealer here in socal and able to pick up a bz4x at msrp. all bz4x are pre-sold to people who put in a deposit weeks if not months ago or to people willing to pay ADM so they can pick up the car immediately. why? again, it’s really supply and demand. I contacted a few local dealers a few weeks ago that sell at msrp, was going to put down a deposit for an allocation of their incoming bz4x until they told me that I am 200 something in line. Based on Toyota’s production numbers for bz4x (7200 units for 2022) and how many dealerships in the US fighting for those, there is no way I am getting the car within 2 yrs even if I put down a deposit now.

1 Like

Cancelled order. In stock SOLD
Prius Prime LE

Does 2022 Mirai still qualify for $8K Fed tax credit? @Cody_Carter

Mirai hasn’t had an Fed Credit in over 4 months.

1 Like

That is odd. Since EV still have the $7,500, FC should get more incentives.

The Federal tax credit for fuel cell vehicles expired as of January 1, 2022. It initially was set to expire as of January 1, 2021, but was extended for one year. The fuel cell credit was separate from the EV credit.

Hello looking for Tacoma 22’ SR5 Doublecab 5ft short bed 4x2 4cylinder in black. Anything available?

We have an SR being built today. Toyota really hasn’t built many 4cyl over the last few months.

When is this set to arrive? Very interested

Its built in south mexico so it could take up to 1 month to arrive. There are only 2 ships per month from that region.

Playing with the Used Car programs. Link will show payments including local Tax.
12/15K and 36/48mo options.

A lot of used car programs might not make sense but its just an option to lease a non toyota brand.
CLICK HERE

Any eta for a green Tacoma double cab? Looked online at Tustin Toyota and it showed 4 in transit.

No eta. They are held for quality inspection

Any Rav4 LE, XLE, XLE Premium available?

All will be available mid June.

Rav4 Prime in Stock. Will sell super fast Sold