SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Rent out the storage parking structure as drift course or farmers market.

1 Like

I wish. I joked the employees will be able to park on the roof. Then they won’t have to walk a half mile to work.

1 Like

Great opportunity for team building. Crazy Cart Racing at Toyota!

2 Likes

Hi @Cody_Carter May released yet? can you dm to me the link?

Pricing is posted on my website.

2021 XLE Mirai available
Toyota

Sold

You dont have the excel anymore where it shows with sec dep options/pricing @Cody_Carter

Everything is my site. Easier to view and see multiple terms. If the MSD option makes sense it’s posted. If they don’t we don’t post it.

3 Likes

Is the price next to rebate the purchase price?

Sale price before rebate is the selling price. Then you subtract the rebate from the selling price

oh no the prices went up a LOT for Rav4…any chances the price might come down a little bit later this month?

Inventories are extremely tight… why would prices need to drop seeing as dealers can sell anything they get their hands on?

2 Likes

ICYMI … there is an industry wide car shortage due to chip shortage… It’s unlikely prices will trend downwards for months

2 Likes

According to Intel CEO it’s more likely to run well into 2022.

1 Like

Pricing has decreased on Highlander, Corolla, Camry, Sienna, CHR, Prius, Tacoma 4x2

3 Likes

Considering saw gas above $5/gallon surprised Tundra isn’t one of the pride drops.

crazy to see the avalon xle awd priced a few bucks above a CHR xle… haha

1 Like

Tundra pricing is crazy. My personal truck has MSRP $48K. 2020 12K miles. Just sold it at Auction for 55K

6 Likes

when ford stops making f150, people start going for any other truck they can get their hands on. Leasing one from you a while back during the $200s fire sale wouldve done better than money in the stock market hahaha.

1 Like

I have one I leased from Cody in May '19 that’s up in a week. 4x4 Sport. 22k miles. My buy price is $37 and change. My sell to carmax (without lifting a finger) is $44,800.

1 Like