SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hi, why are these lease terms for 39 months? Can you make them $36 months? I was looking at the Camry SE w/ 12k.

Thanks!

If you click on the car you will see the 36 mo option as well

39 with the same residual is the deal to get. … You do the math

1 Like

Unless you don’t like paying a year of registration for 3 months of use

1 Like

Yep thats why the 36 and 39 mo option are shown. Gives the customer that choice.

YOu can always give back the car early, you’re paying effectively the same thing since the RV is the same 39-mo or 36-mo. Or another way to look at it is you get the keep the vehicle for 3-extra months and effectively only pay 1-year registration for this as the sum of payments is nearly the same. As @mtimmy said, do the math and you’ll see how 39-mo makes sense.

1 Like

Cody, so is the Sienna Platinum stop sale, I am still waiting for you to sell me one.

Sienna platinums are on back order parts for the center row seats. 2 stuck in service

Save me that Mica Grey one, …or just sell it to me like that I warranty it in Norcal.

@Cody_Carter you’ve got mail sir. In need of a Highlander Hybrid Platinum

1 Like

Are Rav4 primes still sold out? is it possible to lease?

I have a couple SE PRIME. XSE is sold out

would be interested in discussing numbers. I will text you shortly

Pricing is posted on my site

found it, thank you.

1 Like

lookig for 2021 toyota sienna xle awd color first silver or grey 12,000 year
credit 750 , thank u

REMOVED… :mask:

1 Like

Hello Cody, Do you have a Rav4 AWD model available to lease? 36/10k 740+ credit
LE or XLE doesn’t matter as long as it has adaptive cruise control.

Awd is super rare in this region. Hybrid is about the only option. Pricing is on the website

Hi, Cody! Does Toyota offer 24-month leases? For example. The XLE V6 Avalon on your site. Also, I assume MSD’s can bring the pricing down further for that car?