SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

I got roughly 10 months left on a leased corolla S. In chance of early lease buyout to be able to lease the deal on the 2018 highlander limited?

Hi,
currently leasing a Chevy Volt, 2 payments left.

Would love to get into a Highlander LE Plus for under $400 a month, 0 down.

Is that possible?

Tier 1 credit.

Please send me a link! Thanks

Also, can I get one of these magical links too please???

thanks

You will be close.
If you roll the drive offs it will be very close to $400 but then we need to factor in your last 2 lease payments

Please, send me the link. Thank you!

Please send me the link also. Thank you!

Link for this hacker as well, please. :slight_smile:

Can I get an a PM with the current deals please? Thank you!

may I get a PM as well? I sent you a message

Can I get the most recent link with the best prices.

Finally have some SE Camry in stock. Was able to lower price a little. Rebate is still only $500 on SE

Link please. 2020202020

Can i get the link with the current deals please?

Thanks!

Hi Cody. As the others have stated, is it possible to get the link for the spread sheet?

1 Like

I’d like the link too. Thanks!

1 Like

Can I get link for the latest deals please

1 Like

"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

If you send me a PM please include your email so I can forward the link to your email. No spam emails I promise :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need help. Trying to help everyone I can before this baby comes!!! Probably a week or less to go.

Just a heads up… I have an extra push on Corolla, Highlander, and 2wd Tacomas. About to update link with extra ~$500 off Tacoma and Highlander

Leasehackr has added a section for dealer reviews. I added a post over there and would love to get some reviews from those that I have worked with. Helps to show that the deals are legit. Helps me and helps those that are looking for deals.

Appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like