SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Any deals on the Camry? Wondering if its is wort it to get the 2020 model.

Always a good deal. Best is on any of the aged inventory i posted a few days ago.

2 Likes

cody how good is the 2020 corolla lane tracing and DRCC? I’ve read up on it and it seems like a deal

It should work similar to the rav4 set up. I took one on a vacation and it was impressive. Wife would get mad when I left hands off the wheel on the curves and such

works with stop and go traffic?

I didn’t play with in like that but I imagine it would. I did mostly open windy roads

Would like to see july deals!!! thanks :slight_smile:

Oh no! you didn’t! major sin to ask for the link on this thread:grinning:

1 Like

How much is DAS?

Send me a pm I can get you the details

Cody, thank you for your great service today for my friend who bought the tacoma from you. He was very pleased with his entire experience. This whole deal happened because of your generous attitude sending your link to everyone who ask for it in a timely manner. This was my second referral. Cant wait to stop by one day and get one of your deals for myself. Keep up the great work!!!

5 Likes

It will work on stop and go traffic.

Hi Cody, can I please get new link, and what is the current wait time for rav hybrid,

Limiteds are in stock. I have 1 Red LE. XSE 3-6 months. XLE 1-2 weeks

Here’s a few giveaways for the weekend. Slow start. Send me a PM for Full Details on the payments. (Not in the Link)

4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4 - Corporate Demo

Highlander Limited Platinum Hybrid AWD

Highlander LE PLUS V6

For the San Diego Residents I added the Highlander Gas to the Tab. There was a savings between $10-40 per month over TFS.

1 Like

BIG THANK YOU to Cody! The best & fastest dealership experience ever!
Also a shout-out to Vincent in finance for the speediest paper-signing of all time. We drove 2hrs from Palm Desert to Tustin and it was well worth it…so, If you are on the fence just do it!!!
Taco Off-road Premium + Tech (1 pay lease) = Very happy husband!!
We will be going back soon for a Prius Prime.

4 Likes

Picked up a One Pay Mirai from Cody yesterday. Coming back to Toyota after 15 years. Process was pretty seamless, all numbers were agreed upon beforehand, seriously surprised with how fast the finance process went through. Thanks @Cody_Carter and Arnold in finance! A PLUS experience!
I think I saw you too @Natalie_Fuentes. Your husband was indeed very happy with the truck :smile:

3 Likes

The wife bought some Narwhal Pens… think it’s a hint to get some deals rolling.

Payments all in the 200’s

4 Likes

omg I want a Narwhal pen!

1 Like