SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

For sure. My desk was moving. All I could think about was the 200+ cars above my head in the parking structure :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Glad youā€™re all good.

Thanks ! It was very scary. Hopefully everyone in SoCal is okay :pray:t2:

Current Incentives end on the 8th. Unknown what will change. There will be a new link available 7/9

1 Like

So I am a newbie, I have a question. When it says zero drive off on the link Cody provided. Does that mean LITERALLY ZERO out of pocket? Or I still pay 1st months and DMV ?

Literally $0

1 Like

Thank you for the response!

1 Like

The RAV4 Hybrid has higher hp, higher torque and better fuel economy for a small step up in MSRP. It may not make sense as a lease because the incentives are so much higher on the gas version. Credit Unions will be your best bet on a RAV4 Hybrid lease if you qualify to join one of the ones that offers leasing.

I know a few were asking about Tundra Sport. I was able to get a Gray one on Trade. It will be here later today and I will add back to the sheet.

I agree, but you have to pay full MSRP for the hybrid. Seems like you can get the non hybrid version for $3k discount or roughly 8% to
-10%. The 39 mpg hybrid is going to save you $1,113 in gas over 3 years on 36k miles. If you buy it instead the saving is $2,500 over 100k miles if gas is $3.50.

2 Likes

Lighten the load above your head by discounting those Toyota Tacoma pro :joy:

1 Like

I wish! I have a ton. I got the ok to sell a few at MSRP. Normally $5-7K over. We sold one last week 10K over.

It ainā€™t gonna sell at MSRP! Wishful thinking from the GM .

Not on here yes. But one sold at 10K over last week sooo someone is buying them

Soo Iā€™ve signed up with Mission Federal for San Diego Residents but havenā€™t had any deals just yet. So have some super special deals for my SD People :stuck_out_tongue:

Msg me for Full details

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it better to finance the Rav4 hybrids?

Yes. They offer a rebate also for purchaseā€¦

Hi Cody, how are the Tacoma number going to look in July?

Residuals dropped 7/2. Incentives change tomorrow

1 Like

hopefully it increases :grin: