SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

SE is expensive than XLE? I thought it was the other way around. Does the drive off include first month’s payment?

Toyota lowered a few residuals last year and it did increase the payments. Unfortunately outside of our control.

1 Like

SE does have a Higher MSRP. That is the total drive off. First payment is included.

thanks for posting the deals @Cody_Carter

how much for the CH-R XLE and XLE Premium? i know the MF is finally low now and i’ve seen discounts on them

2018 Camry Deals are Tough right now as I did so many last month we are sold out of LE and SE.

When would be a good time to get a deal on the Camry? Possible to get deals similar to Nov/Dec in a month or two?

Thanks.

Hi Cody,
I would like to lease a 2018 Prius prime soon .Please give me some numbers . @Cody_Carter
Regards,
Andy

Yes interested in leasing a Prius Prime as well. Thanks!

Thanks. I will the discounts would be more on XLE or SE so that payments would be less than $400 with tax.

1 Like

Next month the deals will improve as we will have a good amount of stock.

2017 is available currently and the lease specials will be way better.

Which trim are you interested in? Plus, Premium, or Advanced?

Which trim are you interested in? Plus, Premium, or Advanced?

1 Like

Premium and Plus, I am considering. Thanks.

Hi @Cody_Carter ,
I would prefer a premium Prius prime for lease with atleast 15k mikes . I am in fontana . If I do advanced , what Is the price jump . I can also do a one Pay .
Have a great day sir.
Regards,
Andy

Numbers moved to spreadsheet Contact me for link

Thanks, Cody.

Looks like the residual is really low. Have you seen these lease better than your quotes in the past year? I may wait for a 2018 lease.

Let me know. Thanks

Hi @Cody_Carter ,
Residuals are pretty low . Would the state incentive not work for me if I am on 15k mileage allowance . Please advice . I think Prius plus would be a cheaper option .
Regards,
Andy

The lease has been poor on the prime since forever… IDK if it will ever look better.

The state incentive will still work for you.

The Regular Prius Liftback will be cheaper for sure.

2 Likes