SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

yaaaaaaa… need a good way to advertise to them since they aren’t on this site… Full page newspaper ADS :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bulletin board at the local senior’s center. The problem is that they’ll gasp at the price:

“$30,000! You could a house and a Rolls Royce for that!”

Haha… Might have to try that.

Any mirai available ?

Not today. I will have a couple late in the week

Link please have a co worker for you!

@F30Daniel Forum rules say do not post “pm me link”

1 Like

That’s new okay thanks :pray:

1 Like

Last Day of the month push. Toyota Incentives will Roll through 6/3. US Bank/Mission Feds may change tomorrow.

I will keep the same link for next month so no need to request if you already have it.
Tundra/Tacoma/4Runners are hot as always.

Cody@tustintoyota.com
714/397/4829 call/Text

1 Like

US Bank is now offering ultra low mileage lease. 7,500 miles per year. Doesn’t save you anything on the 24 mo but there is some savings at 36mo.

I won’t be adding the option to the link but it will be available upon request.

1.5 more cars to get to 90 units :stuck_out_tongue:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

US Bank sent me the Updates for tomorrow. MF are increasing on only 4Runner, Tacoma and Tundra. 0.00155 for 24 mo and .00160 for 36 months.

4cyl Tacoma’s are back. About to make someone a stupid deal to get to my 90 units. 1 shy

4 Likes

Too bad they don’t have the SX package on the double cabs or SR5 (that I know of)

1 Like

Nope. For whatever reason it’s only the double cab

Tundra deals are going up a little tomorrow with new MF so I’ll blow one out tonight to make up

SOLD

There aren’t a lot of times I wished I lived in California but this is one of them :joy: Congrats to whoever steals that Tundra

1 Like

I should already be at my number but Finance manager forgot to send out my paperwork on a deal. Sooo that won’t count till next month.

Mission Fed’s program remained unchanged for June.

Here is the Aged List for Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runner.
Notes
4x4 4Runners lease better than 4x2