SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Yeah, swapping in the ecu prior to the MG1 but there’s a handful of people in the country doing it and they’re charging 5k+. Or run a piggyback (which is terrible).

Santa Monica has 2 2020. Not sure if they are for sale but they will probably lease worse than a 2020. They have had them 543 days :rofl:

1,500/mo with 3k down. No BS

That gets you the pair? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Should get me closer to 3! Of course I graciously declined and then came the “well well well hold on what do you want to pay I’m sure we can make it work”. LOL

2 Likes

Is the website up to date for the Month of May As of today?

Yes pricing is good through Monday.

1 Like

7 Likes

This looks promising. I wonder when it’ll arrive here.

1 Like

That looks fantastic - I’ve always thought Toyota did a great job of the design for the hatch but it never had the power to match the looks - seems like they’re finally fixing that.

I hope this doesn’t go the same route as the Civic Type R with some crazy ‘market adjustments’ - but a reliable alternative to a GTI? yes please!

This sounds more Civic Type R, Golf R competitor for mid-30k and up. If it does well, maybe Toyota would consider introducing something that splits the difference between it and the Corolla SE. Something more along the lines of a Civic Si, GTI, etc for mid-20k.

3 Likes

Got a Prius Prime with you in January. Thank you so much for the great experience!
Any incentives on a Tacoma TRD off road 4x4 soon? I heard inventory and production is delayed. Any idea when things might get better?

I assume it would be the same for the 4runner and also no incentives for the upcoming Tundra either? Appreciate your quick response

@Cody_Carter Please send over May Deals. Thank u sir!

For the Tundra to have basically zero offers in its final and FOURTEENTH model year is absolutely unheard of. I think it’s a very very safe bet the new Tundra will launch with zero offers or pretty close to it. Maybe tiny smidgen of TFS cash at most.

1 Like

May releases tomorrow. Its not going to be pretty. Toyota is talking about amount a full sell out in the LA Region.

It’s already pretty bad with the $300+ Camry lease…damn. Glad I got my $50,000 Tundra from you last year at $259/month. Same car is $532/month right now. Thanks Cody! Free bump.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Some SoCal dealers are marking up $10,000 on any new Tacoma in stock.

1 Like

If you have come by the store before you know this is super empty. Less than 170 cars.

2 Likes

Rent out the storage parking structure as drift course or farmers market.

1 Like