SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Is the front page Tundra special for $238 available? I registered for the Retrac site and didn’t see that Tundra special. Thanks.

1 Like

Currently I don’t have any tundra inventory. i will get a few Tundra sport and an SC next week. I’ll get more mid May

Sold out of all Sport/Offroad/ SR5 Tundras till mid May.
Will try to get some on dealer trade but there is no guarantee

Ok I will keep checking here for any Tacoma or Tundra specials close to $200 a month or under.

1 Like

Tacoma’s will probably get in that range soon. We are reopening next month. Toyota bumper the rebate $250 on Tacoma today.

Tundra sold out till mid may

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Yes there are some good deals available this month. They are posted on my site :+1:

1 Like

No that would be a base model. The Advanced tech is only available with Premium Package

1 Like

Send me a PM. I have a guest in store looking at it right now too

Thanks, @Cody_Carter, for hooking up the deal on the great truck!

5 Likes

Was sent a little “Sneak Peak” for US Bank Residuals.

Looks like Tundra Dropping 1% at 24mo Tacoma Dropping 2% at 24 mo starting 5/1

Thanks for the heads up. I suspect I know the answer but I’ll ask anyway, any sneak peaks on what the Toyota rebates will be next month for the different regions? :smiley:

No idea. They are super secretive on that

TFS monthly meetings

3 Likes

In all fairness, they often haven’t even finalized it until the night before it launches, waiting for more data to come in to make the final call on offers and offer types.

True but even then they send 2-3 revisions the first day because they make so many mistakes

2 Likes

Ours start on the 4th of May, so I shall see!

2020 Tundra Sport 4x4 - Gray - In Transit
https://guest.dealer.toyota.com/v-spec/5TFDY5F12LX935412/detail

2020 Tundra SR5 Base - White
https://guest.dealer.toyota.com/v-spec/5TFDY5F19LX926562/detail

Heres the last one for this month. Must Sign today.

Tundra SR5 with TRD Pro Wheels - Sold
Toyota

Its basically the same truck I just posted but his was White and paid to ship to NorCal