SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

All the Tacoma’s are already listed at blow out. Probably getting worse next month as the residuals are changing.

Thanks 2020

I’m back from the quick weekend trip. Made the Highlander put in some work.

I’ll be in Monday Tuesday to finish up the month. Residuals will be changing in November. Not sure if TFS will do on 11/ or 11/5. So deals will probably get worse not better

New incentives and new deal link on 11/5. Hoping this to be the last month of the spreadsheet as I’ve been building a site that will be a lot easier to view each deal. :grimacing::+1:

8 Likes

is there gonna be any good deals on tacomas for Black Friday or cyber Monday? people here getting it under 200, is it even possible? on the spreadsheet nothing even close to that, thank you.

Deals change all the time. We can’t predict the future. I’ve had plenty under $200 but as the residuals drop it makes that a lot harder. Most of those Models have sold out for 2019.

Surprisingly all of these are still in stock. The Tacoma SR and the 1794 Tundra deals seem to be the best two.

Any idea what the offers will be like for 2020 Highlander?!

They will probably be terrible for awhile. Toyota won’t release many incentives on a new model. Will arrive late December or early January.

Maybe 2019 Highlanders will get a boost? Specifically the hybrids :blush:

I just got word that Toyota is dropping Lease support on the 2019 in November. They said we should expect a $150 a month increase…

Basically Toyota knows there will be a shortage as the 2020 will be released very slowly.

Wonder if it will be the same for my buddy @Bostoncarconcierge’s region

Toyota looks like they do things differently :cry:

Yep but Im hearing the purchase rebate will get better which might make for an interesting US Bank Lease

Got a sneak peak on the US bank Residuals for next month 2%-3% drop on basically everything :frowning:

so that means we won’t see any taco’s for less than 200$ till next year or not at all?

We won’t know the future.

1 Like

“The future is not written. There is no fate, but what we make for ourselves” - Terminator 2: Judgement Day

4 Likes

Oh wow! I’ll find out and report back my good man

1 Like

That 1794 is tempting … Need to find some matching boots for it hahaha

Does the 2020 Toyota 86 Hakone Edition Coupe lease well going into Nov/Dec timeframe?

The 86 typically doesn’t lease well. Will be hard to say what they will do in the future.

Thanks, I really like manual transmissions. I do see the Tacoma Sport can be configured with one.