SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

i don’t even know how the other dealers/brokers here can survive with Codys deals

3 Likes

if I leave in az can I still get a deal from social and come to pick it up?
looking for a fully loaded camery

Sorry they need to register to CA

Courtesy of Cody deals Tacoma and HL

2 Likes

Anybody who owns a Mirai, could you shoot me a PM?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I own one personally.

Last day of the holiday weekend. :crazy_face: almost time for a break.

I have some deals on blue Mirais that I will update when i get in at 9.

Tundra deals are crazy but really haven’t seen many take advantage

Purchase would be fine ? Can I drive off with a temp paper plate today ?

Purchase works with One Way Permit. I’ll look at the PM you sent this evening as it slows down.

I’m apprehensive of the Hydrogen refill locations. I’ve seen multiple maps with varying amounts of stations and don’t know which one to trust. Literally the only reason I haven’t bought one.

Here the link to stations and availability I use.

https://m.cafcp.org/

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@Cody_Carter have you had Mirai buyers from San Diego? There is only one station in SD, its close to my workplace. This is the only thing holding me off.

We have had quite a few customers from SD. But yes there is only 1 station which means you will need to be super careful and plan ahead

Sold out of Mirai for a few days.

CRAZY Weekend for the Store. Myself and Assistant did 37 units in 4 days. :stuck_out_tongue:
Now tomorrow to work on all the Fedex to NorCal Deals.

Let me know if you need help before the end of month. Will be in Tuesday and Friday.

7 Likes

Purchased a Mirai from Cody last night. Great service, love the car. Thank you Cody!

1 Like

Price on this?

why not call or PM him before someone else walks into the dealership and snags it, or calls him first. You’ll likely get a quicker reply

Edit: Apparently they did already.

Sold over the weekend to a hackr from LA