SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

Cody killed this deal! Thank you for the 2020 Camry SE, my friends were more than happy! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cody did it again! Amazing deals! See you soon for the 3.0 Premium :wink:. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

12 days… It took 12 days for me to come back :rofl: HUGE shoutout to Cody and Hannah for taking care of me even after-hours! If you’re looking for a Toyota, there’s literally no other person besides Cody you should be looking for. The paperwork is literally the smoothest and easiest process! Wonder what’s next for me :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Just picked up a 2021 Corolla Hybrid from from Cody. Quick, efficient and exactly as it was agreed upon. 5 emails, 2 texts, one phone call while he was off!
Thank you Cody.

I had THE BEST experience I’ve had yet, purchasing a vehicle with these folks yesterday. (2021 Tundra) I would like to particularly commend Cody and Hannah for making the entire process so easy and smooth for me, from email communications, to signing paperwork, to explaining a few car features before I left the lot. That is exemplary customer service, and I am very happy with the entire purchasing process. No hard or up sells, clear and concise communications by email, fair pricing, personable service without being wheedling - all good things that would make me happy to lease here again.

Thanks again Cody, will see you again in 3 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Retracauto.com makes the numbers easy and so does Cody. Purchased a 2021 Prius Prime XLE (24k miles a yr means buying over leasing) $1500 less than then next best price and no BS with Cody and his team! No haggle. No hassle. No hard close at finance just here are the options would you like any of them no OK let’s finish the paperwork. A+ for Cody and the dealership except for parking lol we just double parked until a space opened but it was a Saturday and end of month. Recommended to two of my coworkers as well. Hannah (Cody’s assistant) even asked me about any items I may have forgotten in my trade IE my FastTrak (I did) Thanks Cody and team! Would 100% buy from again!

1 Like

Grabbed a 2019 Taco off road two years ago, and got Highlander Hybrid Limited from @Cody_Carter last night - as always, process was smooth as :butter:

Texted availability, submitted credit app and picked up the later that day.

I’ll probably grab another Tacoma off road or 4Runner off road premium in the near future.

Thanks for you help, @Cody_Carter !image image

2 Likes

I came back to the forum to leave a glowing review for Cody, only to find, (to no surprise) I’m not the first to do so.
Picked up a 2021 Prius Prime from Cody: hands down the smoothest, most professional and easiest process I’ve ever had. Thank you Cody!!

1 Like

I referred Cody to another co-worker. He helped them get into a lease on a 2021 Black Highlander XLE. He is the go to guy for any Toyota! Thanks again Cody!!!

2 Likes

Great experience overall. Cody gave me all the details and helped me with finding the right vehicle. At the dealership the process did not take much time and I was able to drive off within hours. Will recommend to friends and family!.

1 Like

Not a typo, but another deal from the best! Cody + Hannah helped a really good friend of mine into a Super White Corolla SE. Payment is unreal with the MSD option - highly recommend this if you can wing it. The process was streamlined, no smoke and mirrors, 100% business. In and out in no time. Don’t bother with anybody else if you want a Toyota. Save yourself time and headaches and go to the source. THANK YOU CODY AND HANNAH!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll stop after this LOL. My co-worker asked me where he should get a 3 row SUV. I sent him to Cody, and he took care of business this AM. Really guys, my posts speak highly of this guy for a reason. Silver Highlander XLE done and done. Highlander’s are great family rigs. Great value for the $$$. THANKS AGAIN CODY!

1 Like

My brother leased from Cody back in 2019 with a great deal.
My brother and I both were in the market for a new lease. We decided to go back to Cody. Hassle free quote from him, and signed two cars within 2 days apart. Thank you Cody for the amazing service.

1 Like

Just a quick shout out and thanks to Cody and Hannah for continuing to be the best in price and service (on #2 with them)… thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks to the leasehackr community, I found out about Cody and wanted to give a quick shout out to him on helping make my first lease, and first Toyota, a seamless one. I was in and out in under 30 mins!

1 Like

Thank you @Cody_Carter for helping my wife and I find her the exact Rav4 Prime we were looking for. Cody kept in touch with updates from the time the car left Japan until it was in our driveway. They also worked with our credit union (Patelco) on financing even though it is not one they usually work with. Thank you Cody!

1 Like

Shout out to @Cody_Carter for a smooth and easy transaction today! This guy is the real deal folks. I’ve leased quite a few cars and this was smoother than all of them. Time to drive it around for the next 6-12 months as a dog hauler :rofl:

1 Like

@Cody_Carter does is again! His deals are the best you will find. Wasn’t even looking for a truck but the deal was too good to pass up on :fire:

Great customer service. Quick process. Submitted my paperwork online. Came to the dealer the next day to pick up my new truck. In and out in less than an hour.

Thanks again Cody!

2 Likes

Highly recommended. Thank you! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers