SoCal Thousand Oaks Jag Help

Yeah I’ve heard great things but always happy to hear more data points. I eventually want to spoil my wife with one.

Make sure she likes it lol. We’ve had a lot of wife not liking the car cases recently

1 Like

Yes, if I could go into another one for the same pricing per month i have now i 100% would no questions asked

Haha yeah I wouldn’t pull a Lexus commercial and just surprise her with it, though bless her soul she came from nothing and still raves about the fact that she just has power windows in her current car. She can’t even wrap her head around the fact that we could even consider a Porsche.

1 Like

For what its worth, It is my wifes favorite car we have ever had. We’ve had 911 cab, Wranglers, X5, GX and 3 series convertible. Its the only one we have owned where she doesn’t want us to get rid off and just keep

1 Like

So just keep it.

1 Like

Iv played that game having a german car out of warranty. It wasn’t pretty so not looking to do that again

1 Like

You may need to pay CA tax even if you are out of state.

If he picks it up In person yes
If he ships he does not
Yeah this is dumb how it works

1 Like

:rofl:I love that. It is dumb how it works but what in this world makes sense anymore.

Post the fpace you wanted
I’m sure you are out now :rofl:

https://www.jaguarthousandoaks.com/certified/Jaguar/2021-Jaguar-F-PACE--ea7e48340a0e094a176b70a752ae3bd5.htm

I think you’ll like this 2021 Jaguar F-Pace I found at CarMax https://www.carmax.com/car/24456727

Get spmething like that + carmax warranty if you want one. Tbh the f pace is outclassed by others in the segment.

You considered the extended warranty?

already had that on it. That is what ending

Can you extend and extended warranty? Seriously asking not sure if it’s possible

Honestly no idea. I didn’t think you could but I thought it was one and done.

The JLR cpo warranty is one of the best in the business. I’ve had two rrs with cpo and I would get them to replace the badges on the back when they got faded, even got them to replace window switches that had sun damage. Truly is bumper to bumper

Wasn’t the warranty for a longer period of time though before? Now it’s only for 2 years

I believe 1 year after original warranty expires. And there’s an option to buy an extra year