SoCal Special 2017 Honda Civic Sedan LX CVT

Speacial lease offer!

2017 Honda Civic Sedan LX CVT

36 mo/12k miles lease

• Zero Zero down - $223/mo + tax

• $2000 down - $168/mo +tax

I don’t think you will get very far here with that payment, it can easily be had for 180 a month 0 down.

1 Like

I think your $180 0 down doesn’t include all the needed fees.

Currently negotiating a 2017 Civic EX lease in socal and best so far is , $600 drive off, $189+tax but have a dealer saying they can beat it and another that lists they can beat the lowest quote you bring in or they’ll give you a $100 gift card.

So deals listed above are not leasehackr worthy at all :joy:

If you are a dealer or broker, you should also fix your typo on “speacial”

1 Like

Run, not walk! [20 chars]

2 Likes

It’s only valid thru tomorrow, after that it goes back down to regular price.

Oh Crap they have dealer fees, RUN. Mine has acquisition, doc, and registration

So it gets better, the dealer that said could beat it, has said they will try to make it $189 no tax for the Civic EX MSRP 22,015. That would essentially be about $172.50 or so +tax if kept the $600 down.

I think this is a good deal, thoughts?

Can someone tell me if this is a good lease deal on a 2017 Honda Civic EX-T. I need to sign by tomorrow. It seems like a really great lease deal since people are paying close to 270+ for this trim but I want to get your opinion on how good of a lease this actually is. This price was after 3 hours of negotiations.

2017 Honda Civic EX-T (12k Miles a year/36 month lease) - NY
MSRP: 23,275
Sale Price: 20,732
Tax: 7.375%
$0 Down
Bank & DMV fees: 925
MF: 0.0008
Monthly Payment (taxes included): $220.00

Total due at Delivery: $1145 (925 for Bank & DMV fees + 220 1st month payment)

Assuming Hondas don’t lease all that well, this seems like a fair price.

I thought honda leases were really good since they have high residuals. But which cars in this price range would you say lease really well? I am open to cars with similar lease payments if I’m getting a better bang for the buck.

The Korean vehicles will typically lease better just because they have more rebates and incentives beyond just the dealer mark down. I don’t see a lot of Honda leases though so I can’t speak to it as proficiently as some of the other experts here.

What I mean to say is: I don’t think your deal is bad. But I do think it’s pretty standard and highly replicable.

Which dealer are you negotiating with? The best deal I’ve found for a civic HB sport model so far is on Honcker. 208/mo including tax for 36/15kmi with 1233 down. Every dealer I’ve called in SoCal is telling me to “Run” and take that deal as they are losing a substantial amount of money for offering that price.:laughing: I’ve been quoted as ridiculous as 370mo on a 22,975 MSRP.

That was Buena Park Honda, it ended up being 186+tax with $600 drive off

What is the total cost over the 8 years you would pay (excluding disposition fee)? Mine is 8201 which includes dmv fees, bank fee, lease payment over 36 months and tax.

This is for 2017 Honda Civic EX-T