Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

Hey Jeff, what’s the color and do you have the spec sheet? Thanks

PMd it to you

I’m very interested in the RAV4 XLE. Thanks

Rav4 XLE Gas 2WD? Colors? Zip code? Purchase or lease?

Any sienna available for lease?

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto Is Prius available for purchase at msrp in Socal? It’s too late now but a friend was sold $3K above msrp last week. Trying to figure out whether he was taken advantage of.

If he was willing to wait for one yes, if he needed one quickly I could have got it for significantly less than 3k markup

spec sheet on it??

Sold Already, I’ll post “today” deals from time to time. You would have to fill out an application right away on any of those

What color is the Tacoma TRD Sport?

Hi Jeff,

Appreciate all you do for the lease hacker forum.
Wife is looking for a rav4 prime XSE preferably in black.
Zip code 92869, 750+ credit score. 3yrs @ 12k miles/yr with a view to purchasing.

We were also looking at using her 2021 RX350 Fsport lease against a 2022 NX450H+. (Lexus version of Rav 4 prime)

Thank you sir

Hi Jeff. What options does that taco sr5 have on it? And what would a 24/10k lease look like? Thank you

Can you send me the numbers on the Tacoma SR5 please? Prefer to put MSRPs down. Thanks!

Sure what’s your zip code and miles needed? Color preference? Do you mean MSDs?

Lol sorry yes MSDs. I have a residence in AZ & WA state if that matters. 85233 & 98683
7500k miles if that’s an option otherwise 10k and whatever gives me the lowest payment 24 or 36 months. Prefer White, Dark Gray, or Lunar Rock

is the 2022 Tacoma SR5 4x2 V6 still available? whats the numbers like for 36 or 24/12 .Zip code is 93720 thanks

About $500 a month with minimum driveoffs, everyone has been purchasing these

Hi Jeff, is the Rav4 Hybrid XSE still available?

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for reading this message!
I am interested in the prius le, can you show me more details and specs on the vehicle if its just one off?

Sent you the specs