Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

Do you have any Prius Prime xle’s that can be reserved for MSRP with no added extras/options?

I don’t, Prius Prime XLEs are extremely high in demand and very low in supply. If you want one it will be marked up. I have two regular Prius’s left unreserved at MSRP or I can suggest something else depending on what you are looking for

Any info on Corolla Cross Hybrid?

Its hasnt been built yet, If you want I can take a deposit and put you down for one of the first ones that get sent to Southern California

Do you have any Prius Prime LE for MSRP?

I can’t get Prius Prime or Rav4 Prime at MSRP, they are way too difficult to get. I can get them marked up if you need one. I have regular Prius at MSRP and they will go quick

Any Tundras coming in?

Yes I can get Tundras, will it be a purchase or lease? Let me know which trim you are looking for

Pricing on the Tacoma SR5?

Looking for Tundra Limited or SR5 Premium Crewmax 4x4 5’5bed TRD Premium Audio.

Purchase or Lease?
Timeframe?

Purchase and I’m willing to wait.

Venza LE and XLE Hybrid AWD available for $1500 over MSRP for April with no broker fee.

Call/text 310-405-3507 for details

Jeff Roney

I have some Toyota Sienna reservation slots available for May!!! Pricing is $3000 to $5000 over MSRP with no broker fee (Depends on which one)

No I wont do MSRP on them unless you want to waitlist until 2023

Jeff Roney
310-405-3507 (Call/text)

1 Like

For a 2023 Sienna reservation:

How long would that be before delivery?
Would I have to configure the exact specs now or later?
Will it be at MSRP?

Thanks

I dont know when the 2023 Siennas are arriving, all I know is that all the ones being built in April/May are 2022s. If you want a Sienna for April/May its $3000-$5000 over MSRP depending on trim and what is unreserved through my network. If you want MSRP on a Sienna it would probably arrive in the Winter if I waitlist you for it.

As an alternative I have Pacifica hybrid orders at under MSRP + $9000 in incentives (About 3-4 months).

Hey Jeff,

Do you have any MSRP tundras coming this month? Specifically a SR5 Premium w/ Premium Audio 4x4, although can also be a limited 4x2. I have a mirai lease ending and I have a loyalty offer that can only be redeemed this month. Looking to finance w/ TFS.

MSRP and getting a Tundra in less than two weeks are not compatible goals. Very small chance that a deposit falls through on a 4x2 and if it does you’d have to move very quickly for a shot at it. Other than that let me know if over MSRP will work because 95% chance that’s what its going to be given your time line.

1 Like

At this point it does seem like it. Will send you a PM to move forward.

Thanks for the response Jeff, I’ll text you regarding the 2023 Sienna and the Pacifica Hybrid

1 Like