Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

I will message or call you tomorrow for more details thank you again!

1 Like

Hi can you match the leasehackrā€™s Pre-Negotiated Deal: 2021 Toyota Corolla LE for $159/Month, $0 Down + TTL ?

If you click that deal you will see that it comes out to $1800 due at signing on an unappealing 39 month term.

My deal is a lot better

1 Like

Norcal pricing will go up on Tuesday, inventory shortage is heavily impacting my Toyota dealers. Socal deals will probably follow soon

1 Like

I sent you a text about a gray 2021 Venza XLE

Messaged you, waiting for your response on the Tacomas please

Hi,
Can you provide the details for a RAV4 plug in XLE 36/10 and 36/12 in 95032? Any color.

Thanks a lot.

Toyota doesnā€™t make a Rav4 Plugin XLE. do you mean a XSE Plugin or a XLE non-plugin hybrid?

Yes the XSE, sorry. Thanks again.

Hey Jeff! Any incentives or deals for a Tacoma TRD off road 4x4 or a 4runner off road? I know about the inventory shortage and was wondering if you have anything available or know if there might be better incentives towards end of year.

I donā€™t even know the incentives for tomorrow let alone later in the year.

I can get you a Tacoma or 4Runner in May if you are ready to move forward and understand that the low supply dictates the pricing on them

1 Like

Hi Jeff @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

Iā€™m interested in a white or black Rav4 XLE with 12000 annual miles. Zip code 91326.

thank you,

Leo

Hi.
2021 Highlander XLE, 36/12k, ~4K driveoff, zip 95117.
Thank you!

Pricing updated for May on top post CLICK HERE FOR TOP POST

Pricing subject to go up at anytime due to shrinking inventory

Hey Jeff
Saw this in a post back in early April. Any chance these numbers are still accurate for May? Looking for 36/15k

Socal Prius Prime Limited
$1000 due at signing
36/10k - $277 plus tax
36/12k - $287 plus tax
36/15k - $297 plus tax

Sorry I canā€™t match any numbers from April

Hey Jeff, What can we expect on 4x4 4runner TRD Pro (with Leather) ? I am okay to wait till June/July no rush !!

4Runner TRD Pros are sold for several thousand over MSRP and dont have any incentives, they donā€™t lease well.

If you still want one after knowing that you can PM me or reach me at 310-405-3507

Hi Jeff. Can you send me a quote for a RAV4 Prime SE 36/10 and 36/12 (no extras if possible) in 95032, please?

They are sold for over MSRP, payment is $565 tax included with $1500 due at signing (Rav4 prime SE, 36/10k, Tier 1+)